Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

These pics are from chris's instagram,sorry if they are posted before.

post-58922-0-49423900-1369940696_thumb.jpost-58922-0-19151900-1369940698_thumb.j

p.s Adriana looks soo young,on the new pic from the meeting she looks so fresh,like on the vsfs 2001 lol

Each year she looks even younger,how is that possible? And she still has the same beautiful smile,she never changes. Other models changed a lot and as mentioned other models wouldn't look so good as her with those glasses without makeup,I'm asking how will Candice look in 10 years,when now I could give her 27. I would like to see Adriana's street style more cool but I like Adriana this way more....also Miranda would never go out without makeup like Adriana,she wouldn't be so pretty.

post-58922-0-98973600-1369940856_thumb.j

post-58922-0-62184800-1369941358_thumb.j

post-58922-0-31147000-1369941389_thumb.j

post-58922-0-40482800-1369941447_thumb.j

Obvious my ass! The woman is AGELESS

Example: My boyfriend doesn't know anything about fashion or modeling but he knows Adriana. He saw on my Twitter timeline that AdrisWings was asking for things for a birthday project. He said, "How old is she turning 26, 27?" I said no baby, this heffer is about to turn 32 and has 2 kids. He was shocked and said she does not look that old at all and looks exactly how he remembers her. He knew that she's been around a long time but he thought she was like 16 when he started seeing her on VS commercials.

Obvious my ass! The woman is AGELESS

Example: My boyfriend doesn't know anything about fashion or modeling but he knows Adriana. He saw on my Twitter timeline that AdrisWings was asking for things for a birthday project. He said, "How old is she turning 26, 27?" I said no baby, this heffer is about to turn 32 and has 2 kids. He was shocked and said she does not look that old at all and looks exactly how he remembers her. He knew that she's been around a long time but he thought she was like 16 when he started seeing her on VS commercials.

Exactly. And lets not forget the shallow fans that just enjoy the way she looks like the teen boys or the men in their early 20's. I bet they have no clue she is about to be 32 and has two children, I wonder if the younger angels will be like that in 10 years. But I doubt it because they smoke, drink, their skin isn't the best and they are all European.

I think Adriana's ethnicity helped her.

I screamed so loud at work(receptionist). And I know they know damn well what I'm looking at is not work related lol!

6L4vwD7.jpg

Love the hair! Get them other bitches Adri, get them! Need to see the dress though

^ *scoff* That's the way it should be! Ain't nobody breaking their necks to take pics of them irrelevant bitches that they can see anytime. When the Queen steps in you know it's a special occasion. :)

wanted to see her reaction to the commercial but they obviously played it for marketing purposes lol

What commercial? I can't watch it. :'( Does she look fab and better than Candice?

^ No sight of Candice or Erin yet.

Lily's dress is horrid though and Adriana fucked up her hair a little while changing her dress but she still looked awesome, however she looked like she was bored and wanted to leave ASAP.

wanted to see her reaction to the commercial but they obviously played it for marketing purposes lol

What commercial? I can't watch it. :'( Does she look fab and better than Candice?

Just that angel card commercial. They showed rare outtakes of adriana's first VS commercial from 1999 then they went and showed the angel card commercial to see the difference.

I think it was slightly awkward and I think its because of the interviewer/director lady whoever the hell she is. VS needs to stop using her she has the excitement of candice... actually she is worse.

They need to get someone else