Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

^The first pic made my jaw drop! Sooo beautiful!

The second one I wonder where she's went looking sexy with that short little dress on! Wherever she was I'm sure she was Slaydriana for damn sho!

Uhhhh! My frustration! >.< She looks amazing and I doubt she had a hairstylist and makeup artist fix her up like that just to go out on a date with Marko or something.

Secretive bitch....... :(

Edit: I wish these two come with her tomorrow because this hair, makeup and dress >>> any look VS has done on her lately.

Uhhhh! My frustration! >.< She looks amazing and I doubt she had a hairstylist and makeup artist fix her up like that just to go out on a date with Marko or something.

Secretive bitch....... :(

Edit: I wish these two come with her tomorrow because this hair, makeup and dress >>> any look VS has done on her lately.

I can't wait til tomorrow. I wanna see if she out does all the other models who is almost in her league

Yeah we already know Erin and Lily are nonfactors but I'm giving Candice a premature side eye. IMO she'll never look better no matter how shitty Adri's hair/makeup could possibly be but VS will probably give her some super sexy dress to level the playing field. Still won't work though lulz.

In Miami 5/29/2013:

post-45285-0-1446076586-19669_thumb.jpg post-45285-0-1446076586-2255_thumb.jpg post-45285-0-1446076586-27003_thumb.jpg post-45285-0-1446076586-28681_thumb.jpg post-45285-0-1446076586-3243_thumb.jpg

She looks great. Its funny how she is the only model besides gisele who you see this side of and still look damn attractive.

i disagree. while Gisele (not the only one, but im using her here for comparison) in always on point, walking her dog, playing on the beach, out with her kids, she wears a t-shirt, ponytail, no make-up and looks as fresh and as naturally beautiful as ever, always.

Lima on the other hand, looks atrocious,. Always has and always will. her off guard candids , such as these, scare me each and every time.

the truth is you can't beat genetics. no matter how hard you try. simple as that.

Hmm, I wonder does Chris have a Twitter so I can rant at him about getting her covers and campaigns!

As for the candids, she looks so cute and fresh. I love her lips. Not a fan of that baggy pink merchandise but whatever. If only she had the street style of Miranda...

"Atrocious" -_-

T99Ucfz.gif

And today is the day!!!!

Yup I def disagree with all of that. Adriana is one of the best looking models when natural and without make up. Look at her face in the first photo, no other model is going to look as attractive as she does in that state.

Yeah adriana takes derpy pictures but that's not what I meant. For someone that has no makeup on and big ass glasses and hair pulled she still looks pretty. And there are so many models I am sure wouldn't look that cute with that kind of look.

Her facial exp<b></b>ressions are out there but no one cares lol. No one every does. And it's not just when out and about her pictures come out like that. It's like that all the time, at vs events red carpet events. And like now, they don't stop me or others from noticing that she is beautiful.

Atrocious is such a strong word to be using against someone like her. You better be a dime yourself speaking like that lol.