Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

I think she has Adriana's nose, Adriana's lips, Adriana's cheekbones ... Honestly I think all she has from Marko is the yes, other than that she's a mini-Adriana, she did use to look like a carbon copy of Marko when she was younger but as she gets older she looks more like her mom

adrianalima

Mmm.... just to say hello

post-62475-0-99296500-1366913883_thumb.j

Non Gym related pictures... Adri is on a roll. I'm still surprised by how much we've been seeing of her but keep it coming.

and :laugh: i've been going through her fb pics. the captions still kill me

"love is pure

love, adriana"

"What do you dream about?

love, adriana"

Always completely unrelated pictures. I never saw comments commenting on this before (outside of on bellazon) but now when I go through the comments on the pics, there are a few people that call out the cheesy quotes and ask what the point is

I haven't checked out her instagram yet-------do her people do that on there too?

I was thinking the exact same thing. I distinctly remember this one gorgeous, glossy VS pictures she posted with this caption like "Learn to love your flaws" or "Embrace your flaws" or something along those lines and a fan commented "Yep..........all your flaws...."

:rofl: :rofl:

^^ that reminds me, I saw this on article for adriana a few days ago, this was after the pics of her and ale shooting came it

post-44858-0-59106300-1367378729_thumb.j

And alot of other sites has been posting similar things, saw one last week after her lingerie pics came out, and it said something like "adriana showing she is still queen" something like that, I'm surprised the public has caught on.

But that title did it for me lol

^^ that reminds me, I saw this on article for adriana a few days ago, this was after the pics of her and ale shooting came it

post-44858-0-59106300-1367378729_thumb.j

And alot of other sites has been posting similar things, saw one last week after her lingerie pics came out, and it said something like "adriana showing she is still queen" something like that, I'm surprised the public has caught on.

But that title did it for me lol

That was someone who used to post on here, but got banned. :rofl:

Why can't they make her look this stunning for the shitty VS show? I mean I feel like they always "downgrade" her true beauty with crap makeup, crap hair and crap outfits, yet in almost everything else she looks freakin amazing!! Bow down Candice!

Why can't they make her look this stunning for the shitty VS show? I mean I feel like they always "downgrade" her true beauty with crap makeup, crap hair and crap outfits, yet in almost everything else she looks freakin amazing!! Bow down Candice!

This!

This!

That!