Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

:) so happy! She is such a beauty. Her and Alessandra together give me this nostalgia feeling and I love it! Btw I think her belly looks pretty good in these pics! :) I notice her wearing a little more top clothing than Ale in all these pics so maybe they are covering a little bulge but hey..atleast she's back and that's all that matters! :)

I knew there was something off with Dri's face in some pictures & with HQ pictures i can see it what it is, they put some extremely terrible fake eyelashes on her and it makes her look a little off when you look close. She has then them on in the pictures with the pink shorts and the ones with the pink sweater. It looks weird just when you look at the closer shots of her face, which i guess is fine because VS will probably use full body pictures of them.

Ben Watts mentioned on twitter that Adriana spent two days on set with him so i hope we get pictures from today too