Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

No news,new pics? :dontgetit:

Nope, but that VS Sexy Tour continues tomorrow here in New York and she's in New York so...

I'm excited! I hope that she will be there! Can't wait to see the new photos and especially interested in what she will dressed and how it will look, still after a trip to Turkey was a little bit of time and I think that her body had a bit more change. :blush:

Nope, but that VS Sexy Tour continues tomorrow here in New York and she's in New York so...

She's in ny right now? :wub:

I thought she was in MIA? According to her twitter. I saw that she asked Doutzen if she was in the big apple...so maybe that signifies that she'll be in ny tomorrow or was already there yesterday. Did I miss something though?

She's in ny right now? :wub:

I thought she was in MIA? According to her twitter. I saw that she asked Doutzen if she was in the big apple...so maybe that signifies that she'll be in ny tomorrow or was already there yesterday. Did I miss something though?

Oh yeah, she is in Miami! But like you said, I think she will be heading to New York soon if not tonight because she asked Doutzen if she was in New York and Doutzen said she would be there this week.

If she's in NY and goes to the event tomorrow, I am thinking about going! :wub:

There's no point in going because she's not doing the event for the fans. She would only be doing the private photo op for the press and bloggers. I am off though, so maybe we should go and ask her to do lunch with us. :laugh:

There's no point in going because she's not doing the event for the fans. She would only be doing the private photo op for the press and bloggers. I am off though, so maybe we should go and ask her to do lunch with us. :laugh:

Oh..haha :rofl: well if I can't talk to the woman... I guess I won't go. But I would definitely be up for talking her up to a lunch. We can all bring matching pregnancy salads. :blush:

Oh..haha :rofl: well if I can't talk to the woman... I guess I won't go. But I would definitely be up for talking her up to a lunch. We can all bring matching pregnancy salads. :blush:

And beer. :p

After a long hard workout, and she still looks great.

post-35533-1331745583_thumb.jpeg

She is very beautiful :** Some My retarded friends says after this pic my love is just blind...and I say they are just stupid.. <_<

seriously??? i swear, i wish I looked that good after my workout, i have to agree with you, she looks great even here

PEople are just ignorant I bet there isn't No other model or woman that looks that good when all sweaty and tired and pregnant with no makeup on. Adriana is like the only supermodel that actually let people see her sweat and without makeup and that fact that she wasn't even afraid to show it actually makes it better. Plus it even matter because Adriana is married and no longer needs to impress any males (saw two boys say they didn't like it but one man said she still looked beautiful sweaty and all) and she looks better than the average females who said it was ugly. People are so quick to find flaws in Adriana they lable it as a no makeup picture, not even considering that fact that she is tired and sweaty. Lmao they didn't have anything to say when she posted the other no makeup pics. Smh society kills me