Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

Not sure if these were ever posted. Sorry if repost :(

post-21905-0-1446075263-49665_thumb.jpg

post-21905-0-1446075264-51824_thumb.jpg

www.apimages.com

She looks pretty, but I am going to say it once again : She definitely should highlight her hair before the VS show to look more exotic.

Oh wait, what date is the show ?

I love when she highlights her hair people complain she should go back to black to look "more exotic" but then when she has black hair they say she should go back to highlights to look "more exotic"....also would someone tell me what is exotic about blonde highlights...that's more California girl than exotic *shakes head*

mm. yea you make a valid poinht with your last post. while black is gorgeous in photos... she might need something a tad lighter. something like this photo where it is dark but slightly on the ash side http://adrianalimafan.net/runway/2005-runw...6-sexy-toys-21/

i really hate when she goes all blonde though.

I love her hair that color as well! :) She looks great with that color hair and her tan. Plus, aqua is a nice color for someone with a tan, dark hair, and light eyes. :)

It wasn't the dark hair last year, it was the fact the makeup on all the girls was too subtle. With the makeup not being intense enough to outweigh the lights and etc everyone looked a little harsh.

Also the photos you posted are what I was referring too. Whenever Adriana goes the color (she has several times) people complain she should go back to dark. That is blonde highlights (tons of them) she gets them every other year or so. If you have dark hair (I naturally have almost black hair like Adriana) and you get blonde highlights they go a light brown, it's hard to get them fully blonde.

Like I said it was the subtly of the make-up last year, she's been this dark before on the runway and looked stunning (2008, 2003, and others) and it looked fine because the makeup balanced it out. She'll be fine this year. If her hair was dark enough it was washing her out, it would look like that in other candids not just the runway.

It's not about the hair or make up, is just that someone needs to stop Adriana from getting her orange tan before the show :cry:

But im all for black hair, she looks great with any color but i think that black hair makes her eyes look even more amazing

It wasn't the dark hair last year, it was the fact the makeup on all the girls was too subtle. With the makeup not being intense enough to outweigh the lights and etc everyone looked a little harsh.

Also the photos you posted are what I was referring too. Whenever Adriana goes the color (she has several times) people complain she should go back to dark. That is blonde highlights (tons of them) she gets them every other year or so. If you have dark hair (I naturally have almost black hair like Adriana) and you get blonde highlights they go a light brown, it's hard to get them fully blonde.

Like I said it was the subtly of the make-up last year, she's been this dark before on the runway and looked stunning (2008, 2003, and others) and it looked fine because the makeup balanced it out. She'll be fine this year. If her hair was dark enough it was washing her out, it would look like that in other candids not just the runway.

Ok, I am not part of these people.

But I agree on the fact that the makeup last year was not intense enough...

Whatever her hair color is for the show, I just hope they don't go overboard with the hair extensions like they have in the past.

Thanks Melo and Giselle. I wish we could see some of her fashion show fitting pictures.

You're welcome :wave:

I've already seen Candice's costumes and they are amazing!

So I guess Adriana's costumes will be as great as hers. :)