Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

i perfer her body in the AAA tour more then the recent candids of her in mabeyline she looks wat too skinny i dont like her like that.. maybe shes depressed.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ok i guess its just me, i dont see any significant weight loss at all :blink:

no to me she was perfect her stomach was amazign she has a crved ass. and bugger tits u know and her legs wrrnt that skinny.. they were thin but not that thin.. i dunt know she looks like shes 12 now with ehr body she doesnt look like shes 24 she looked like she had more meat which was much more attractive.. i liked it more wen she gained wait recently in the last VS pics.

no to me she was perfect her stomach was amazign she has a crved ass. and bugger tits u know and her legs wrrnt that skinny.. they were thin but not that thin.. i dunt know she looks like shes 12 now with ehr body she doesnt look like shes 24 she looked like she had more meat which was much more attractive.. i liked it more wen she gained wait recently in the last VS pics.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't recognise your description of Adriana, so I wonder: are there two Adriana Limas? :) :) :) The pictures are just snapshots taken during a break in work, but she still manages to look good.