Bellazon

Editorials

rosada

The VF cover is the best I've seen Gisele look in ages (even though it's a look I've seen before and the pose is like a drink ad I've seen with a brunette in a red dress, coming out of a black limo?) and it get's BETTER in the eds, caught a sneak @ TFS but very poor scans.

The best were Gisele, Isabeli, Ana B B, Flavia & Izabel in my eyes... :laugh:!

Hun, I said it reminded me of J.lo. And when you look at the cover it does remind you of J.lo I mean what she's all about. Decotellge and bentleys, low cut dresses and sparkly heels. The cover with all due respect, is nothing new. Its the same manufactured style that was so popular 7 years ago (long before many of you knew who Gisele was). And I do belive that it was J.lo who captatlized that whole look of the plunging neckline, hence seven years ago. (Versace Green Dress Grammys 2000) So it terms of J.lo could never reach that level..hmm I think she already has and doubled. (she's worth X2 more then Gisele is) (And this is coming from a person that hates j.lo and loves gisele) So, hmm...NEXT arguement?

what argument? :blink: I just expressed my opinion, we don't have to argue. And by saying "level" I wasn't talking about how much Gisele is worth, but I was talking about her body, her face and her pose...

^ THanks Van :woot:

forbes puts Gisele's wealth at approx. $150 MILLION. there is NO way on this earth that JLo is worth 3X that.

regardless, i don't wanna argue Gisele v.s. JLo. they're both beyond fabulous!

this cover is amaaazing! i love the glamour! the sexiness!!! that leg! in the words of Borat: "niiiiiiice". haha.

thanks much!

$ 150mil !!! :drool: :drool: :drool: Your my favorite canadian :clap: Beside Angie :shifty:

Hun, I said it reminded me of J.lo. And when you look at the cover it does remind you of J.lo I mean what she's all about. Decotellge and bentleys, low cut dresses and sparkly heels. The cover with all due respect, is nothing new. Its the same manufactured style that was so popular 7 years ago (long before many of you knew who Gisele was). And I do belive that it was J.lo who captatlized that whole look of the plunging neckline, hence seven years ago. (Versace Green Dress Grammys 2000) So it terms of J.lo could never reach that level..hmm I think she already has and doubled. (she's worth X2 more then Gisele is) (And this is coming from a person that hates j.lo and loves gisele) So, hmm...NEXT arguement?

what argument? :blink: I just expressed my opinion, we don't have to argue. And by saying "level" I wasn't talking about how much Gisele is worth, but I was talking about her body, her face and her pose...

Oh...okay. :laugh: :blush: I agree with you. then. :p

I have been looking for this everywhere can't seem to find it though. :cry:

its' her infamous cover of vogue the one with "the return of the sexy model" thing does anybody have it?

here is the cover:

and thanks yvette

Here it is bigger Fery :flower:

9907vogueussu4.th.jpg

And my favorite cover, Vogue Italy

giselecapasi3.th.jpg

credit to gisele.org