Bellazon

Editorials

rosada

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/10/2018 at 8:30 PM, michelabella said:

I'm so glad she got to work with the masters of photgraphy before they passed. ^ Herb Ritts,Richard Avedon,Irving Penn and Helmut Newton. :wub:

Thanx Mich I am so crazy with the covers. I'm working on adding all the covers I don't have in my site (Red mark). 

On 11/19/2018 at 9:17 PM, michelabella said:

wow a new cover for 2019 already, and it was totally unexpected. I love when we are surprised. Thanks for posting!

I should thank you for all your updates throughout the years. I am a big Gisele fun and I have been visiting Bellazon for more than decade just to get some news, mainly about her. 
Btw, I am still patiently waiting for her Vogue Paris photoshoot/cover. Do you have any news about it? Or it was just a rumour? 

4 hours ago, michelabella said:

I'm in love with the John Russo photo session, thanks so much for posting! (I really wish there was a feature to like a post). 

Harper's Japan is kind of random but shes wearing Dior....I am sort of wondering if she has a new Dior deal or something. 

It is possible. She used to be a Dior girl and I suppose she was working with Maria Grazia Chiuri when Maria worked for Valentino, so they know each other. 

2 hours ago, BARBORA said:

I should thank you for all your updates throughout the years. I am a big Gisele fun and I have been visiting Bellazon for more than decade just to get some news, mainly about her. 
Btw, I am still patiently waiting for her Vogue Paris photoshoot/cover. Do you have any news about it? Or it was just a rumour? 

wow nice to know. Welcome and I'm glad to see you joined. 🌷

Vogue Paris and Love Magazine seemed to be just false rumors from TFS. Usually the posters there are correct but seems this time they were just rumors. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...