Bellazon

Editorials

rosada

does anyone know where those eds can be found :(

gisele is fabulous but she wont move as many copies as adri did.

how do you know? everything Gisele does or touches outsells, thats one of the reasons she is always on the Forbes' most powerful list, she is a very powerful model/business woman

Here's the article from Marie Claire Brazil May 2008 (it was never translated)

justgirocks.yuku.com

Q- Your life is divided in two periods, before and after the fame. What you miss about your life before fame and what you like more about being famous?

G- I had an amazing childhood, my childhood was in the countryside living in a small town. I had too much contact with nature and animals. I miss these times.

Now about fame, well, I never thought it was important. People give too much importance. To me, the most important is doing my work the best as I can. Fame comes as a consequence.

Q- I think men are afraid of women who are beautiful, independent and intelligent. Do you think is hard for me to get close to you?

G- Sometimes men feel intimidated but I don't think these things can mess up any approach.

Q- What makes you different from other models?

G- The keys to obtain success is being a good professional, work hard, focus and dedication. It works for any job not just modeling.

Q- What do you think about the war in Iraq?

G- I'll be always against any war. Violence only generates more violence.

Q- What makes you feel butterflies on the stomach?

G- Everytime when I'm at a fashion show, it still gives me shivers. I love to practice extreme sports, I've jumped in parachute. I love to feel the adrenaline going high.

Q- Define Gisele in word: Luck or Work?

G- Too much work and some luck.

Q- Imagine if you was a anonymous person again, what you would like to do?

G- Walk in the street. Spend time in an amusement park. Play volleyball at the beach like people do in Rio de Janeiro.

Q- What you miss about your life in your hometown?

G- I miss my mother's food, I miss my dad's barbecue, I miss my family, I miss my friends. I miss to drink mate in the afternoon between family and friends.

Q- You're in the top of your profession. How is the feeling? Don't ask yourself that little question "What else I can do?"

G- Sometimes I think about my past, about everything that happened in my life. In these moments feels like was all a dream, nothing is real. I was a girl coming out of a small town wanting to make success in a very competitive profession. I still have many things to do in my life, I've many goals. The important is never stop working and dreaming.

Q- What do you think about paparazzies? What do you think about gossips? Do you miss to have privacy?

G- Paparazzies don't have rules and boundaries, they do whatever they want. They don't respect anything and anyone. I don't agree with the fact that if someone is famous must to become a product in other people's hands, I don't think is right to use a person to sell magazines and newspapers. Now talking about gossips, I get very upset and angry. Because there are too many extremely important things happening in the planet right now and the press don't want to talk about these things, they want to talk about stupid things like celebrities, I don't think this issue does any good. I don't agree with many journalist's positions. I think journalists have the duty to inform people about what's really important, they should have more commitment and seriousness about what they publish. I remeber when i was a little girl, I used to believe in what was inside of newspapers and magazines, today is not possible anymore.