• Psycho Mass Murderer
    • Psycho Stalker
    • Other Psycho
    • Mutated or Genetically Altered Animal
    • Frankenstein or Robot gone wrong
    • Troll, Lepricon or the like
    • Aliens
    • Ghost or Evil Spirit that takes over something
    • Some king of natural animal (any time period, non infestation)
    • Insect Infestation
    • Other Wildlife Infestation
    • The Government
    • Other

Choose which one you think is the best and give general input if you like :) . I can also add someone to the list and allow you to change your vote if need be. Remember, this is best in light of the movies you've seen as well as general potential but its your call either way.

Hard to say, because there's so much variety in each group, and it's all about execution <_<

I voted for aliens though, since there's the most potential for creativity as well as an inherent fear of the unknown. Plus, Giger's alien = best movie monster ever post-19363-0-1446081882-4259_thumb.gif

Behind that, I'd probably go with one of the psychos. When it's done well, there's something deeply unsettling about showing that side of humanity :ninja:

That's a great case for both aliens and psychos :yes: . I was leaning toward insect infestation and the government, but I'm still not sure :ninja: . I'm a big fan of vampires, but I have to subconsciously deduct points for the current teen romance angle. Of course, its worth mentioning that there are different species of vampire as obviously nosferatu wouldn't have been pleased :ermm: .

:laugh::ninja:

I definitely didn't forget about the creepy kids, but just included them in the psycho and evil spirit categories. All in all, I just figured if they didn't fit in the physcho or evil spirit category then they either just needed a pimp hand paddle or could go in the 'other' category along with the creepy annoying child celebrities and celebrity children who's names we're unduly forced to know :ermm: .