Bellazon

Babe Streetstyle

katchitup

I'll post some when I get home :D Great updates ;)

Also thought I'd add that there are not enough candids of erin heatherton or candice swanepoel.When we do get candids of them, always amazed by their style ;) also their red carpet,non VS related, style is awesome ;)

I'll post some when I get home :D Great updates ;)

Also thought I'd add that there are not enough candids of erin heatherton or candice swanepoel.When we do get candids of them, always amazed by their style ;) also their red carpet,non VS related, style is awesome ;)

I like their styles too and I really wish there was more candids of their street styles!

Candice is very versatile, I think she dresses up according to her mood and always looks greats :laugh:

I think Adriana Lima and Lindsay Ellingson must have a good street style, but like Candice and Erin we don't have many candids.

post-61076-0-1445985785-44776_thumb.jpg post-61076-0-1445985785-47545_thumb.jpg

I only find this two candids :(

But I have to say I really like both, she knows how to combine the clothes and look sexy! :yes: :p (maybe the first picture is from after some event, no?)

About Lindsay Ellingson, I found these couples of pictures on my pc, but they are old (I guess :ermm: !) and I think they were all taken during fashion weeks

post-61076-0-1445985785-4941_thumb.jpg post-61076-0-1445985785-54351_thumb.jpg post-61076-0-1445985785-57801_thumb.jpg post-61076-0-1445985785-6253_thumb.jpg post-61076-0-1445985785-66077_thumb.jpg post-61076-0-1445985785-68204_thumb.jpg

I like what she was wearing, specially the style of the 1st picture, but I wish there were more and more recently :cain:

I love Selena outfit. She looks great :hehe:

Between this two styles I think I prefer Selena. She looks more stylish for me.

Long skirts are very relaxed/comfortable and you can chic at same time

I have dozens of maxi skirts in my closet,very comfy and chic especially for morning outings.

I find out this pictures of Selena Gomez and I really like her style

post-38290-0-1445985786-28762_thumb.jpg

I've a kind crush for this type of boots, they complete any look so well! Don't you think? ;)

Me too,just wear them with leggies or skinnies with anykind of tops ,and you have the greatest look.

I love your new additions :ddr::clap: Thanks :flower:

My favourite is the set about "mom in shorts". They all look very gorgeous and chic, and my favourite is Alessandra's outfit. I always love her street style, she is very stylish. And I really like the pattern of her shorts :hehe:

I like the dress which Jordana is wearing, it's super cute :yes:

Jessica Hart never disappoint me, her clothes are always so pretty. Love that white long dress