Bellazon

Babe Streetstyle

katchitup

Colorful jeans are the trend this summer,they come with different colors,cobalt,yellow,green,purple,red.I love this trend alot.

Oh Leighton looks so chic,love her outfit.

As for people not coming here,some just watch which is good,some not interested,

we're lucky to have few here ,better than nothing,some places I post in,there's only me for months now,that's why I'm so happy to have you with me here.you just keep coming,even if you don't have pics,come and comment,it's not beautiful to have all pages full of pics without some discussions now and then.

Agree on models style,I always ask myself the same ,how could they present the latest &most beautiful trends while many of them don't know how to look good in even tank and jeans,tha't so mysterious ,maybe ther're sick of fashion,and pour their anger on their style.

But many also has great style,Claudia,Rosie,Miranda,Karlie,J.Hart,Heidi Klum,Shayk,latest discovery,Swanepoel & Heatherton,and others.

behati_prinsloo030.jpg Behati_Prinsloo_thumb_500x749.jpg idnuukwe8g9zndu9.jpg adam_behati_8912_2.jpg adam_behati_8912.jpg article_2185167_146_F4_A63000005_DC_748_634x797.jpg behati_prinsloo.jpg DSC_2994_copy.jpg levine16_wenn5890012.jpg

Oh yeah :nicole: ,you're so right about Behati and models in general,so that's why both of us don't stick to certain celebrity,any good outfit by any famous one,we're one team then. :clap:

You're so great in commenting,keep it going Ana.And agree about that sometimes the simplest of style is the perfect.