Bellazon

Who YOU would like to see..

DanniCullen

I must see at least one comment a day posted in a fashion model thread where someone says something like

"She would totally rock VS" or "She has an amazing body! SI Material."

And of course everyone has their own opinion and don't like the current girls modeling for either VS or SI and I just wondered who other members would love to see modeling for VS or SI. :)

I also thought this would be a nice place for this kinda thing to be discussed, 'Cause I'm pretty much sick to death of people dragging out VS or SI discussions in one's thread. :laugh:

To get this thread started, I'll pick a few of my favorite models I'd like to see work for VS or SI. :hehe:

Nicole Meyer - She's been featued on the SI South Africa site as a fresh face to watch.

025.jpg 028.jpg

Xenia Deli - My obvious choice :laugh:

images.store.products.views.large.3200r1.jpg images.store.products.views.large.3201r1.jpg

Larisa Fraser - She said on her facebook she recently worked for GUESS, hope it's a campaign. :D

20120125_LarissaFraser_0283_V1_PRINT.jpg 1978061.jpg

Marina Laswick - She seems to be getting more work lately

159.jpg 161.jpg

I'd love to see Barbara and Shanina as VS Angels too :wub:

To get this thread started, I'll pick a few of my favorite models I'd like to see work for VS or SI. :hehe:

Nicole Meyer - She's been featued on the SI South Africa site as a fresh face to watch.

025.jpg 028.jpg

Xenia Deli - My obvious choice :laugh:

images.store.products.views.large.3200r1.jpg images.store.products.views.large.3201r1.jpg

Larisa Fraser - She said on her facebook she recently worked for GUESS, hope it's a campaign. :D

20120125_LarissaFraser_0283_V1_PRINT.jpg 1978061.jpg

Marina Laswick - She seems to be getting more work lately

159.jpg 161.jpg

I'd love to see Barbara and Shanina as VS Angels too :wub:

I want Xenia too, but for both SI and VS she would rock both, she has an amazing body for it.

I would also would like to see Shanina and Barbara too, I would also would like to see Sandra as an angel too

2rwb6ux.jpg

^Yes! Tanya deff needs to do either VS or SI! :o Completely forgot about her.

And Tiffany :wub: Megan & Adri's offspring. Would love her to do SI.

Also, I agree. When Taylor is older she'd be better suited for SI. :) Shlomit and Daiane are really growing on me. :blush: