Bellazon

Roberta Chirko
Thumbnail

nanook351

3 hours ago, RocketQueen said:

@BlueAcadia, I've got plenty to id but I'm first gonna try to do it myself and then post whatever's left!

Hopefully you guys like what I've found! :)

In my house I have ALMOST ALL GRAZIA magazines with Roberta from 1986 until 1990 (magazines with Roberta only on cover and no editorials inside and magazines with another model on cover and editorials inside with her).At first I posted many stuff with her;indeed that cover with GRAZIA letters in blue+ that full page,I posted a long time ago)BUT one day I found out on PINTEREST one person have had ALL THE STUFF I have posted here on Bellazon,I mean ALL THE STUFF!!.It bothered me.I understad internet is free for everyone;however,really,I do not care to post here on bellazon on Roberta thread stuff of her,in fact I did,that I said at the beginning; BUT ON BELLAZON.I do not like to post ALL my stuff (whom I collected since a lot of years since my chilldhood-teenagers days until I'm still doing it) and another person NOT Bellazon "copy and past" and everything its nice...NO,NO I don't like it at all !! :weightlift:So then I decided to post of her a very small part of my collection and to time to time.That's the reason I almost post anything about Roberta.And I insist,I know this is internet,for everyone...but you know....when you love something and you post here at first a silly idea you think,this is ONLY here and I know 100% that its impossible,I know.

19 hours ago, Chirkomania said:

In my house I have ALMOST ALL GRAZIA magazines with Roberta from 1986 until 1990 (magazines with Roberta only on cover and no editorials inside and magazines with another model on cover and editorials inside with her).At first I posted many stuff with her;indeed that cover with GRAZIA letters in blue+ that full page,I posted a long time ago)BUT one day I found out on PINTEREST one person have had ALL THE STUFF I have posted here on Bellazon,I mean ALL THE STUFF!!.It bothered me.I understad internet is free for everyone;however,really,I do not care to post here on bellazon on Roberta thread stuff of her,in fact I did,that I said at the beginning; BUT ON BELLAZON.I do not like to post ALL my stuff (whom I collected since a lot of years since my chilldhood-teenagers days until I'm still doing it) and another person NOT Bellazon "copy and past" and everything its nice...NO,NO I don't like it at all !! :weightlift:So then I decided to post of her a very small part of my collection and to time to time.That's the reason I almost post anything about Roberta.And I insist,I know this is internet,for everyone...but you know....when you love something and you post here at first a silly idea you think,this is ONLY here and I know 100% that its impossible,I know.

I TOTALLY understand. I actually find my scans from 10 years ago uncredited on Bellazon quite a bit...in the earlier years of many 80s model topics, they are my scans from another model site- posted here no credit. I can't help it but it does bother me too, some even still have a water mark of mine. lol.

Edited by BlueAcadia

On 4/25/2021 at 11:21 PM, BlueAcadia said:

I TOTALLY understand. I actually find my scans from 10 years ago uncredited on Bellazon quite a bit...in the earlier years of many 80s model topics, they are my scans from another model site- posted here no credit. I can't help it but it does bother me too, some even still have a water mark of mine. lol.

My friend I understand you SOOO!!!!!!! Really MANY THANKS for your understanding:heythere::flower:

You know Blue....I'm in love with this woman my hole lifetime forever and ever!!!!! (as Bowie said)

I like another models from 80's and 90's... I mean... I like them in the sense of seeing them as my kind of women hot,pretty,sensual and everything else... and for the record I have a huge model-listing :wink: LOL...but ROBERTA she is beyond from the whole thing:wub:

On 4/27/2021 at 3:49 AM, Chirkomania said:

You know Blue....I'm in love with this woman my hole lifetime forever and ever!!!!! (as Bowie said)

I like another models from 80's and 90's... I mean... I like them in the sense of seeing them as my kind of women hot,pretty,sensual and everything else... and for the record I have a huge model-listing :wink: LOL...but ROBERTA she is beyond from the whole thing:wub:

There can be only one queen.:heart::mf_cupid:

On 4/25/2021 at 2:44 AM, Chirkomania said:

WOW Roberta on runway!!!!!!MANY THANKS @ArianaVSCouture:clap::clap:

You are very welcome, my friend! Roberta is hard to find on a catwalk, but it's such a pleasure to discover this beautiful women strutting for the famous designers. Her beauty is pure joy, she is unbelievable. 🥰
Here's another find. Roberta for Jean-Charles de Castelbajac Fall 1991. :) 
1663155873_JeanCharlesdeCastelbajac1991WomenRTW40.thumb.jpg.9a6b7694d569ca7bc8c11c81ee56eaaa.jpg