Bellazon

Luisa Hartema
Thumbnail

Sheila

Luisa looks really great and grown up- like a young lady- at this Escada Event. :Angel: She looks very beautiful elegant.

Now I hope we see more of her next time. I really miss some good new editiorials or covers for (high) fashion magazines.

This would be the next step for her  I think. Not so much label and lookbook advertising. I really hope she will also get

the Escada print campaign!

I'm still hoping she has booked something bigger then Asos online and  Woolandthegang, with her weeks in London and that short trip to Barcelona. 

Me too! I miss some fashion spreads in magazines or editorials, covers etc. for "better magazines". I think she should try to get again

Bazaar or Elle editorial jobs. This would be really important for her. But it is good to see that she is still working at her career.

Sheila, hopefully she does not have too many fashion spreads, because we will miss them all... :( We can only find what goes online, and even that is difficult enough...

Maybe there will be something in known german magazines... Cosmo, Joy & Glamour show a lot of interest in Luisa the last days.

"E-stories" : Luisa Hartema  

http://de.escada.com/e-stories/article/e-stories-topics-inside-luisa-hartema

Luisa Hartema für ESCADA.COM

Montag, 12. Mai 2014

Direkt aus Australien kam das deutsche Nachwuchsmodel Luisa Hartema am 06. Februar zum ESCADA Hauptsitz nach München. Dreißig ESCADA und ESCADA SPORT Looks hat das E-STORE Team für Luisa zusammengestellt.

post-81320-0-31942100-1401171099_thumb.j

post-81320-0-02360700-1401171118_thumb.j

Luisa is in the new IMPRESSIONEN print-catalogue!!!  :clap: Juchuu! Do you remember that I was wishing her that in an earlier post? She looks fabulous. (Sorry that the scans are not optimal, I will try to scan it tomorrow again ;).)

post-81320-0-09383700-1401214019_thumb.j

post-81320-0-44629500-1401214060_thumb.j

post-81320-0-30620100-1401214173_thumb.j

Thanks for the finds libelle and rosa.

There is another older picture on Oysho instagram:

post-60616-0-1446133305-34652_thumb.jpg

Source: http://web.stagram.com/p/660149081643061832_307002211

#spring #lookbook #Oysho

So this job was from her first visit to spain and not the short trip she did some weeks ago. On Oysho facebook and on their webpage under lookbooks-->spring tones, there is another picture wich Rosa posted in post #2758. The lingerie line is called pastal.

very nice finds! :flower: Thanks Rosa Negra, Comtrend and Libelle. She looks really amazing in the first picture out of Impressionen and also for this underwear picture.

She has improved very much the last month. Her face expression is very good now.