Bellazon

Luisa Hartema
Thumbnail

Sheila

I love her with short hair! maybe not as short as on the joe evans, but it should not be longer than for a longer bob. she has really thick hair it just looks to much on her. you could see it on here application video on the first episode of gntm season 7. the short hair makes her look more edgy and her face more defined.

she needs more pictures, where she is looking more naturell and fresh and not always this adult, sophisticated much make up things. what the german C-Photographers do.

although i think she should lose some weight maybe 2 or 3 kilos by doing sports like cardio and fitness, to get a better body. i think her arms are a bit to thick, too

Yes indeed, I also loved her most naturally looking. IN the current pictures she is styled like a woman end of twenty. very "madamig".

This picture you posted here Comtrend out of GNTM is amazing. I loved her updoe hair most and her fresh young styling.

Don´t know which third class photographers (sorry) and stylists are doing this with her. Its not the Luisa I loved. The pictures are good possible, but I don´t see the Luisa anymore out of GNTM cycle. Hope she comes back one day.

Yeah and the Luxar job is the typical OE jobs the former finalists also did. Rebecca, Amelie , Sara , etc...

I am not really sure if she will start when she is away from OE, but let us wait and see.

I think this photoshoot by Joe Evans is the best test shoot she had after GNTM tbh.

But you're right, she needs some natural tests, IMG like, or Place Models like.

But I don't think any photos would help her for reasons we all know.

She's shooting the campaign for Luxuar the third class gala dresses shop. Like every winner or finalist since cycle 4 (or since formation of One Eins ) .

It shows me, she's still doing One Eins jobs. What is Munich Models doing for her? Does she go to castings?

haha, damn. thanks for the information :mellow:

not enough that Luisa so rarely gets presentable pictures, and now even fake pics. Btw, in my opinion the joe evans shooting is really horrible, particularly the frontal portrait shots. The shooting results looks so much unnatural affected and antiquated. and also no sence for luisa's face physiognomy.

it's a shame, that a 18 years young girl permanent dessed up to an old lady. i also hope for fresh and natural pics, really good photographers an less make up etc...

The first picture posted from Luisatopmodel is horrible. I can really confirm what Zeronull says. I am also missing natural pictures of Luisa , she is indeed a young girl and we see her styled as a madame end twenty or more , with too much makeup etc. I think bad fotographers and stylists do their bad work on this model and give her the rest when it does not stop soonest. It is indeed a shame what they are doing with this model who once had the biggest potential of all GNTM finalists.

When I think of Claudias first editiorials, she was styled as young girl and was long long years this young fresh girl. Esp in her adorable Hans Feurer Shoots and in her big campaigns for Guess, Byblos, Penny Black etc. Why is this not possible that they let Luisa look like a young fresh girl , why this "madame look" and sometimes photoshopped without end? She lost in my eyes very much, she lost her unique look we liked at GNTM cycle.

Nice, again Luisas (self) shoots in her free time :gocho: seems that she stays momently at home and nothing goes on with Jobs or NY? It is so sad that this girl does not find a professional fotographer who is shooting her for magazines. Possilbe in june....again we are waiting, as we did the month before, but I am momently not believing anymore in an international carreer of her.

I'll believe it when i see it. But apart from this, i think she will have no chance without a really good local agency. We all have seen her progress and improvement during the show, but all this is gone. She would have to go right after the show to NYC, with all the contacts and positive experiences in her mind. But now i think, OE screwed up all her advantages. OE made from her a very convenience passive celebrity without any fighting spirit. She is getting so much worse. Charisma and technique, completely gone.

That's true. I had enough time for optimism the whole last year, but now, one year later i am not pessimistic but rather realistic. "Shortly before going to NY" can mean everything, maybe in 6 month. But even if she goes tomorrow, it says nothing about duration or success. In my personal opinion she will have no chance, because she have almost no good pictures for her book and a very untrained and unconfident walk. And that counts at castings. There is no OE, that will bring her to the next direct booked show or gala event. If i did not know her and would see her at the first time, she would look very unsteady an unconfident on me. Too high risk for a show or shooting.