Bellazon

Luisa Hartema
Thumbnail

Sheila

I think at moment nothing seems to work good for Luisa, no known quality jobs, no publications, no internatioal carreer and now also the broken up with Keno.

I wonder that they could not match their lives, both are familiar with the model job. And they did not have big distances, that means USA and Europe...? or is Luisa already in the USA... nobody nows something what she is doing... no informations, it is very frustrating. All is possible with her at the moment I think.

I also wonder that the testshooting with Joe Evans is not published till today?

Thanks Thuesday for this nice find. :flower: She looks reall great especially in the second picture. The hair Lenght is also good, also colour and natural look with this leather jacket. I don´t like her having the mouth open like in the first picture. For some models it is great to have open, but for Luisa it does not work so good. Don´t know why, she looks much better smiling with closed mouth I think. She is not the type of model which looks good in such a pose.

It is sad that there are so less pictures around at the moment with her. She should do so much more also to improve. She has the standard poses I think but nobody shows her I think at the moment what she could do more with the camera.

Its difficult to find new pictures from her in these days which is really hard to understand.

Thanks comtrend for finding. Alexis Mabille is one of the designers... :)

Luisa will likely again meet "some" fotographers... :D

And it feels like a typical OE-job, making commercial for GNTM. 6 more weeks, and she's rid of it. Hopefully.

It's a big show atleast, kinda VS inspired catwalks mixed with some HF. Hopefully she can loosen it up some, unless she is just walking in the HF parts. I'm also looking forward to more Luisa photos, have been a long time of nothing. Maybe we get everything at once next week (Cosmopolitan, Joe Evans + energy fashion night) :)

Wow nice this Cocoon edit. Andre Rau is a really good and well known photographer.

Good job for Luisa, this Joe Evans picture is also nice. Let us wait for the others.

Thanks for finding and posting here! I really hope it will go on with Luisas carreer.

Possilble the group pictures at Prix de Beaute 2013 was the big Cosmo Shooting?

Yes it is very frustrating! A model who is not allowed to model. Let us hope she will quit OE soon. I think

if not we can forget a carreer for Luisa next month.

Bah, what a big dissapointment. I was looking forward to an editorial or beauty photoshoot. Are we also only going to get one picture from that Joe Evans photoshoot?

I want to see her walk for Alexis Mabille & Swarovski tonight, she has done ok there before thanks to Yannick Allen.