Bellazon

Luisa Hartema
Thumbnail

Sheila

It will be a bit of a contrast having IMG take their time creating an image and perfect Luisas portfolio, while OneEins has every photo she has ever taken thrown into a mess on their amateurish website. Munich Models might update with some better photos and remove the ones that don't fit, but I doubt OneEins will want to remove stuff like the old gntm photos.

Hi comtrend, nice find! Luisa seems to be quite a busy bee atm... The client list for this agency looks impressive! Can't wait to see her new portfolio at IMG. :) Would love to see some new handy-snapshot of her in NY... :Angel:

hi i am vanessa and i am reading this forum for such a long time and i'd like to share some pics of luisa with you even though they've been taken a while ago. i am not quite sure if they've been posted before but anyway i am new here so please don't judge me haha

993762_10201266565323781_1228494012_n.jpg 10190_523428321027686_998652020_n.jpg 603946_515745045111262_984958656_n.jpg

Hmm, I couldn't decide which ones to take into the portfolio... :idk: All these pics are special. I really like that Luisas natural beauty is shown, not that baroque style with way too much make-up and post-processing. The one that Luisa already showed with the cigarette is my total favourite.

Welcome Vanessa! :flower: Thanks for sharing, especially the one from "Rock am Ring". :) Luisa loves drawing faces? And she is simply made for hats... :heythere:

That is it what I meant with baroque pomp, thanks mike.

The sixth photograph is one of my favorites, too, and the portrait with the cigarette. Do you know the famous shoot of the young leo from Annie Leibowitz? http://www.catharsisltd.com/index.php#mi=2&pt=1π=10000&s=0&p=0&a=0&at=0 It was an editorial for vanitiy fair.

Something of Luisas Attitude reminds me on this, maybe the strong eye of number 6. It´s a little bit crazy to compare the pictures, I know.

http://gregash.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/annie-leibovitz-1.jpg

I say goodbye, the enthusiasm for NYC-Luisa left no choice for me to post with you. :wave: