Bellazon

Luisa Hartema
Thumbnail

Sheila

Dear Sheila & MikeB, thank you!! I´m so sorry, I haven´t more informations... Maybe you? But I was so happy this morning to see Luisa in this picture - working and enjoying the big apple. In my opinion she is one of the most fascinating beauties ever and I wish her the best!     

Sadly not from my side...I hope we get some more informations soon? Most interesting would be if she is with a NY agency soon.

Indeed she is very facinating and it is sad that she wasted her last year with One Eins jobless. I really hope she now can starts to work....and we see her soon in outputs like editorials or campaigns?

Good find libelle :)

Seems like Luisa is working hard on imrpoving her book and doing lots of test shoots. I think of her previous work and some of the new, that these would make a good start to a new and improved portfolio :

post-60616-0-1446133051-40164_thumb.jpg post-60616-0-1446133051-41613_thumb.jpg post-60616-0-1446133051-4222_thumb.jpg post-60616-0-1446133051-43627_thumb.jpg post-60616-0-1446133051-44562_thumb.jpg post-60616-0-1446133051-46065_thumb.jpg post-60616-0-1446133051-47831_thumb.jpg 

nice collection comtrend you selected here. Yes this would be a nice portfolio. :flower:  I think she is now busy working. Hope

we hear some more about her jobs by accident. Like Libelles finding. Because at her FB page Iris told that they cannot give any infos at moment. Don´t know if she has still the interdiction from her agency to give out informations?

I wonder if it's OneEins or the NY agency that dosen't want to give out any information atm? Iris didn't mention OneEins by name on facebook, although that seems to be the conclusion for most people. I think when Montana Cox (winner of Australias next top model) joined IMG, they made her take down her facebook

comtrend, I dont think that a swiss fotograph would fly to NY over the weekend to take test shoots... And about Luisas FB, not telling any news except the obviously & official, is a state in which Luisa is since Dec 2012. It's unlikely to be her agency in NY. But it could also be Munich Models.

Luisa is with IMG!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Not a bad half guess by me earlier.

From her facebook:

Luisa Hartema Hallo ihr Lieben  Ich bin in New York und bei mir ist alles super ! Ich bitte euch das ihr das verstehen müsst das Ich noch nichts sagen kann, aber Ich verrate euch welche Agenute es ist, Ich bin bei IMG  sobald Ich etwas zeigen darf, werde Ich wieder mehr Fotos hochladen  Liebe grüße Luisa

I think it's Luisa by the use of all the smileys, I remember that style from the short time she controlled the facebook page. You can go back on her facebook page and check (july-september), most of the posts with lg Luisa has one or more simley, while Iris posts rarely have any in them.

It's really good, that she is is with IMG now. Still one of the best agencys with the bests contacts, which can help her carreer. Even if I think, she shouldn't go directly to Ny and try at first other markets to make her book stronger and getting more self confident and independent. I think, she has a lack of these features, thats why she is not doing things by herself ( facebook fan page, buying flight tickets).

But we will see what will happen in the next month, even if i think more news about her will come when she is back, that prosieben can make a NY special about her as with all GNTM Models.

By the way, I don't think Heidi has something to do that she is with IMG now. Heidi never manages the GNTM Models after the Season!

Chapeau!!!!!!!  :ddr: That´s a very good agency, with Miranda Kerr, Gisele, Erin, Kate Moss and, and, and! I think she was able to convince the agency of herself and there was no Heidi in the background. Great success...