Bellazon

Luisa Hartema
Thumbnail

Sheila

These pictures out of this Zalando campaign are really great, they look very high quality like. :nicole:

Especially this picture, where Luisa is sitting at this waggon looks great.

It seems that these some of her best fotos done till now... for me I really hope

she will get out of this all and take the chance for international carreer...

Yes, not her :/

I'm starting to wonder if the venus campaign has a big part in her staying in germany at the moment. I thought she would only do one or two meet and greet for them, but it seems like she has done atleast 4-5. Gillette venus is also mentioned in both her Madchen and Cosmopolitan photoshoots, I can only hope it was this Herr Klum was thinking about, when he said Luisa had to work off her contract before she could go international.

Luisa have said in these meet and greet blog interviews that she will soon go to NY. My guess is that this will be early 2013, hopefully gillette venus has a great apartment ready for her then.

Really beautiful pictures of Luisa.... thanks for posting. :flower:

but always this kind of jobs.... would love to see her in more value jobs. especially no commercial

things... better high Fashion editorials or campaigns.

Somebody at her facebook page asked if she is in Brigitte next time. OK not high fashion but better than

the things she is doing at the moment. No answers to questions at facebook from Luisa since days. I don´t

know why she is not updating this page....? Where is she? Also no infos from One Eins about new jobs.

What´s going on there. I really hope she is at the NYFW...

Luisa and Christopher breaked her relationship:

http://www.bunte.de/...-_aid_35079.htm

some informations out of this article, also Bild published this today.

Has Luisas winning with GNTM in June destroyed the relationship? Her Ex betrayed compared with "Bild": „She has at the moment simply more interest in her jobs than in our relationship, at the end I was running after her.“ Meanwhile posts the model on his Facebook page new black-and-white photos of herself. Also her shyness , which he loved at her should have filed the model according to her ex. At the moment only the job – and her new life as Germanys Next Topmodel counts for her... she gives all to be a model...

They left to little details in this last maybeline picture, wich makes it look a bit cartoonish. Looks like they just threw on a blur effect and blended it with the original picture to make her skin unnaturally smooth. A good photoshop job has alot more steps to it where you blend some details in as well from the original picture.