Bellazon

Luisa Hartema
Thumbnail

Sheila

very nice ZeroNull! Love this advertising very much! I really hope we also have single motives of this campaign.

I love this one in the black dress most!

She looks really gorgeous in this ad. I really hope we see more like this in future of her! Flower%20for%20you.gif

Nice picture. I think this is one of her self portraits. But I don´t like her nose here at this picture. She should do some test shoots! We don´t know about about testshoots. As Bootsrap asked for. But I think the problem is her agency, they don´t take any focos on testshoots for Luisa. Don´t know why?

It would be necessary for her to improve. I don´t see any improvement in moment. She steps at the moment right away. It would be so important for her map and her carreer to have some good pictures to show. I only think the Cosmo Editorials are high quality and the Schuller picture. I don´t know if Maybelline or Zalando would also match for her map or portfolio? :gocho:

Any new Jobs from her?

10 September, Luisa will be showing Riani fall winter collection 2012 alongside two of her gntm contestants(Sarah Anessa, Inga) at a charity event in Hamburg.

Considering she is booked on september 10 and 15 (Leffers), I doubt she will be making any trips to NY fashion week.

http://www.unitednetworker.com/2012/09/03/ladies-lunch-der-top-unternehmerinnen/