Bellazon

Favorite Male Movie Character

Mickiala

New comp :ddr:.

Oh, there's so many movies that I love... but I just remember when the competition is already set... some people have already indicated some of my choices, so here are mine:

David Gale (The Life of David Gale)

Anton Chigurh (No Country for Old Men

Patrick Bateman (American Psycho)

Ellis 'Red' Redding (The Shawshank Redemption)

The Dude (The Big Lebowski)

Malcolm X

I cannot post the pics... I don't know why I%20dont%20know.gif.

Because the new way of adding pics on here sucks!! I would love for somebody to tell me what pic. upload site they use. I cant figure it out other then tinypic. (which always expires photos fast and wont let you click on them to make them bigger) Anyways rant over I added your noms. You could always pm me the pics??

Because the new way of adding pics on here sucks!! I would love for somebody to tell me what pic. upload site they use. I cant figure it out other then tinypic. (which always expires photos fast and wont let you click on them to make them bigger) Anyways rant over I added your noms. You could always pm me the pics??

Use postimage.com its super easy, and quick!!! Its what I use :) And you can either use the forum format link it gives you, or put the jpg link in the toogle editing thing :)

Use postimage.com its super easy, and quick!!! Its what I use :) And you can either use the forum format link it gives you, or put the jpg link in the toogle editing thing :)

AWESOME Just tested it works great, Thanks just for that I gave Ian a point :nicole: Added your guys too.

AWESOME Just tested it works great, Thanks just for that I gave Ian a point :nicole: Added your guys too.

Yes it works so good :) And me and Ian appreciate that very much :D