Bellazon

Taylor Hill
Thumbnail

sarnic

^I agree.  Also idk why but it makes me a lil sad when someone almost immediately goes out and replaces their dead pet with a new one.  My thoughts are for Taylor's entire life every human she's come across has wanted something from her and of course dog's are unconditional love and this makes me ever more sad.  Oh well, happy for that dog cause it's living the good life now that's for sure.  

On 8/26/2023 at 9:40 PM, jcrax said:

^I agree.  Also idk why but it makes me a lil sad when someone almost immediately goes out and replaces their dead pet with a new one.  My thoughts are for Taylor's entire life every human she's come across has wanted something from her and of course dog's are unconditional love and this makes me ever more sad.  Oh well, happy for that dog cause it's living the good life now that's for sure.  

Yeah that was way too soon to get other dog. I could see maybe a year after but a few weeks?! No way! I'd still be devastated. Hell, I'd still be devastated for years. 

Wasn't Tate certified as a service dog due to Taylor suffering from anxiety? If so, that's probably why she got another dog so fast, so that he can also be trained and certified as soon as possible because that can take a while. And as someone who also has had dogs her entire life, she's not replacing Tate, but once you're used to having a dog it's hard to go back to life without them. It's a massive part of your routine and your lifestyle, you don't replace your previous dog, your heart just grows bigger and makes room to love yet another pup which will give you a completely different feel and experience than your previous dogs.

I personally don't mind all the dog content, I post about the same amount of stuff about my dog :rofl: