Bellazon

Taylor Hill
Thumbnail

sarnic

1 hour ago, TheDude2k said:

Devid Bellemere... that's going to be 🔥!  Then again, that may be an old pic.

It's an old pic. It belongs to the editorial that the VS angels did for Vogue Spain April or May 2016. And in fact, Taylor and Bellemere ended up quite badly between them, so I wouldn't expect them to work together ever again. Well, straight up, I wouldn't expect any of the VS angels to work with Bellemere again, at least not the ones from that group of friends (Josephine, Jasmine, Sara, Taylor, Romee and Lais).

1 hour ago, Krayser said:

What happened between them? 

Bellemere was accused of sexual harassment by several VS models, many of whom did so from anonymity, one of those who made it public was Lais, who recounted an episode of sexual harassment in one of the VS specials in St Barths. It's assumed that Taylor also reported an episode of this type to the company because years ago (2018) Bellemere posted a pic of Taylor on IG with the caption "Thank you for your lies, masks off" or something like that, although he later deleted the post. Since that episode, in 2018, all these models (Josephine, Jasmine, Sara, Taylor, Romee and Lais) unfollowed Bellemere on IG and if my memory serves me correctly, none of them have worked with Bellemere again.