Bellazon

Brooklyn Decker
Thumbnail

meidude

<H1 class=post_title>Brooklyn Decker Nabs the 2010 Cover of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition!</H1>

Brooklyn Decker has appeared in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit edition since 2006, but the lucky lady has a special reason to celebrate the 2010 issue as she’s the cover girl! Congrats, Brooklyn!

She is featured in a simple bright yellow bikini, with her top thrown over her shoulder, accessorized with a combination of layered bracelets and necklaces. Along the side the headline reads: “A Perfect 10, Brooklyn Decker Sizzles in the Maldives.” She’s got the glowing smile that Brooklyn’s so well-known for, with a mix of girl-next-door glamour and loose waves in her hair.

Brooklyn had a massive year with her guest appearances on television shows like Ugly Betty and Chuck, and her Elle Make Better DVDs as well as her guest-blogging spot for the glossy. Given her history with the magazine, this is the perfect way to top the entire year. And now she makes history as the 47th cover girl for the Swimsuit issue.

Brooklyn’s fellow SI girlies featured in this year’s issue include last year’s cover girl Bar Refaeli, along with Dominique Piek, Christine Teigen, Julie Henderson, Hilary Rhoda, Irina Shayk, Daniella Sarahyba, Anne V, Cintia Dicker, Jessica Gomes, Jessica White, Julie Ordon, Zoe Duchesne, Esti Ginzburg, Damaris Lewis, Sonia Dara, and Genevieve Morton.

Stay tuned for more Modelinia details from the Sports Illustrated party on Tuesday night at Provocateur!

http://www.modelinia.com/blog/brooklyn-dec...rce=twitter.com

post-17383-1265696896_thumb.jpg

"Me w/ @MJ_Day one of the masterminds behind the issue (along with @darcie_517 ) After I had cried 3 times bc family flew in to surprise me!"

and "THANK YOU EVERYONE!!! I Wish I could respond to every single one of you but thank you so much for your AMAZINGLY sweet tweets!"

post-17383-1265696889_thumb.jpg

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/02/08/b...u_n_454070.html