Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

I don't think it's her last Vogue cover. It doesn't mean the cover isn't amazing that it's her last one! When Natasha Poly (or other etablished HF models) shoots an awful cover people don't think "It's probably her last one"... :wacko:

I really doubt Doutzen is in the Loewe campaign, maybe in another HF one but not in this.

In my opinion, the cover shot is probably much better and this is just a not very good scan, it's not good quality so I'll wait til I see the real one. Do like the expression, though, already.

It will be great to see her in Cannes. :heart: Hope her dresses are great!

If you look at Tori Praver's dresses and shots in Cannes (check 'em out for a real treat! ), she and Tori will be the belles of the Ball, for sure. She and Tori could almost pass for sisters sometimes, IMHO. :heart::heart:

I'm getting Doutzen tired too. I love her, but her style is really bad. =/

She's so pretty, I would like to see her with a gorgeous outfit. Sorry for my bad english, people. HAHA.

But I'm so happy because she's in Cannes. *o*

A 25 ans, elle est le cinquième mannequin le mieux payé au monde, avec 6 millions de dollars de revenus en 2010. 20minutes.fr a interviewé Doutzen Kroes, top model hollandaise et ambassadrice mondiale de L'Oréal Paris, en marge du Festival de Cannes. Ce mardi après-midi, sur une terrasse du Martinez, elle s'excuse de devoir garder ses lunettes de soleil pour ne pas montrer la fatigue du voyage. Mais ce soir, à n'en pas douter, elle sera magnifique sur le tapis rouge du Festival, dans une longue robe blanche prêtée par Cavalli. Rencontre.

Qu'est-ce que ça veut dire être ambassadrice mondiale de L'Oréal?

Ca signifie que je suis l'image, la porte-parole de la marque. Je la représente aussi bien dans les publicités - à la télévision et dans les magazines - que dans les événements dont elle est partenaire, comme le Festival de Cannes.

Ca doit être difficile...

J'ai la chance de voyager beaucoup, et d'être choyée par les coiffeurs et maquilleurs. Les gens autour de moi tentent de me rendre aussi belle qu'une princesse, ce dont toute fille rêve. Mais c'est aussi du travail. Les gens pensent que je suis là pour faire la fête, mais c'est faux. Je suis arrivée ce matin, et je repars demain soir, et entre temps j'enchaîne les shootings et les interviews, sans oublier la préparation pour la montée des marches ce soir. Je préférerais de loin être en jean et en t-shirt à me promener sur la plage!

Vous réalisez quand même que vous êtes privilégiée?

Je sais parfaitement que je suis très privilégiée. Je suis à Cannes, il fait un temps magnifique, et j'en profite à fond. Ce soir, j'aurai la chance de monter les marches pour la troisième année; c'est une expérience extraordinaire: on voit tous ces gens, qui crient votre nom. Et j'ai aussi la chance de voir l'industrie du cinéma de l'intérieur. Parfois j'ai du mal à croire que je vis tout ça, j'ai l'impression de vivre un rêve éveillée.

Justement, le cinéma, ça vous tente?

Oui. En fait, je prends des cours de comédie. C'est une opportunité qui arrivera peut-être dans le futur, alors si ça arrive, je veux être prête. J'adorerais tourner sous la direction de Woody Allen. Mais pour l'instant je me consacre à mon travail, et aux oeuvres caritatives. Je m'investis auprès d'organisations humanitaires et environnementales comme le WWF ou Dance4life, dont je suis porte-parole, et qui lutte contre le Sida. Quand on est connu, les gens écoutent plus ce que vous avez à dire, et voir la réalité du monde me fait réaliser à quel point j'ai de la chance. Je veux rendre un peu de tout ce que j'ai reçu.

20minutes.fr

She's 25, she's the fifth top earning model in the world, 20minutes.fr interviewered Doutzen Kroes, a dutch model and a L'Oreal amabassadress. In the afternoon, at the Martinez, she apologizes for keeping her sunglasses on because she doesn't want to show how tired she is because of travelling. But tonight, she'll be gorgeous on the red carpet at Cannes in a long and white Cavalli dress.

What does being a L'Oreal ambassadresse mean?

It means I represent the brand. I'm the face of L'Oreal in ads and in commercials but I also participate at the events L'Oreal manages, like the Cannes film festival.

It's hard, isn't it?

Well, I'm lucky because I travel a lot, the make up artists and the hairdressers are always there for me. People around me try to make me look as beautiful as a princess, it's a dream! But I work a lot! People think I'm there to have fun, but it's false. I landed here this morning and I'll leave tomorrow night, while I'll be there, I won't stop working! I'll do lots of shootings and interviews... I'd prefer enjoying the beach!

Can you realize you are privileged?

I know it, I'm at Cannes, the weather's amazing and I really enjoy it. Tonight It's gonna be the third time I'll be on this red carpet, it's such a great experience: you can see all those people screaming your name. And I really learn things about the cinema industry. Sometimes it's really hard to believe I'm living such awesome things.

By the way, are you interested in cinema?

Yes, actually, I'm learning acting. Anything can happen, I'll maybe be an actress soon, if it happens, i want to be ready. I'd love to act in a Woody Allen's film. But right now, I keep concentrate on modeling and on being a charity activist. I love WWF and Dance4Life. When you are famous, people are more listening to what you have to say.