Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

Doutzen is dating Sunnery James! He is a DJ, not a rich old stupid man!

I don't understand why YOU invent all those stupid things about Doutzen's private life...

If she was dating another man, everybody would know it... :whistle:

Oh, Banksy/2D is not that old. And for Sunnery to get a date with Doutzen, she got a gun on her head. She is not dating him, she is blackmailed into being seen with him.

And since almost nobody knows who Banksy is, what do you know? Banksy is Dutch, btw. Even Frisian, and Doutzen met him, and fell in love, without even knowing who he is.

How I know? I am a friend of Banksy. He lives here, sometimes.

Doutzen is dating Sunnery James! He is a DJ, not a rich old stupid man!

I don't understand why YOU invent all those stupid things about Doutzen's private life...

If she was dating another man, everybody would know it... :whistle:

Oh, Banksy/2D is not that old. And for Sunnery to get a date with Doutzen, she got a gun on her head. She is not dating him, she is blackmailed into being seen with him.

And since almost nobody knows who Banksy is, what do you know? Banksy is Dutch, btw. Even Frisian, and Doutzen met him, and fell in love, without even knowing who he is.

How I know? I am a friend of Banksy. He lives here, sometimes.

I don't believe you at all. For info, Banksy (if it's the one that I think) is not Dutch but British. You want to make me believe that Doutzen makes a show with Sunnery and did the same with Greg?!!! :blink::whistle: Your life really must be boring for you to invent this kind of things! :laugh: :p

I read this too, but she may says anything! I honestly don't think it's the only reason! Lara Stone is bigger than Anja Rubik, but both walk runway! Anyway eventhough Doutzen wanted to come back to HF, she surely couldn't... Many photographers and designers gave her up and I understand them: they can find better! :(