Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

Showcard doesn't mean anything! Jessica Stam had one for NYFW but she didn't walk! Miranda doesn't have any showcard for Paris and Milan but she'll walk at least one runway in Milan and Balenciaga in Paris!

I don't think Doutzen needs to come until Milan to talk about skinny models! :flower:

Recently, it seems she was often to the gym and lost some weight...

I doubt she'll be sitting from row because she's not very famous in Italy, and especially is not a celebrity. She's not Freida Pinto or some other ones...

*ive never heard of a freida pinto in my life .. she's not a big celeb either :p

i think she's there to walk for blumarine .. or visit runwayshows/party

and maybe meet some important people from fashion while she's there

...but we have to wait and see

(but it would be great to see her walking without pointing at people/smiling .. being goofy.. kissing etc.)

*ive never heard of a freida pinto in my life .. she's not a big celeb either :p

i think she's there to walk for blumarine .. or visit runwayshows/party

and maybe meet some important people from fashion while she's there

...but we have to wait and see

Maybe Freida Pinto is not a big celebrity for you but she's regulary sitting front row at LFW, PFW and MFW!

For me, the only fashion week where Doutzen could be sitting front row is NYFW!

Maybe, she'll visit some parties BUT I doubt this is the only reason why she is there!

Milan Fashion week schedule:

24 feb Elena Mirò, Seduzioni Diamonds and Kira Plastilina.

25 Just Cavalli, Fendi, Prada, Moschino Cheap & Chic.

26 Dsquared2, Blumarine, Ferré, Emporio Armani and Versace

27 Bottega Veneta, Giorgio Armani, Moschino, Gucci and Emilio Pucci.

28 Roberto Cavalli along with Marni, Ermanno Scervino and Ferragamo

THE imagist

TI's been trying to keep his diplomatic lips sealed all day but the stream of texts from Milan re: the unexpected goings on at Prada ...He just can't hold it in any more. That very well spoken member of the Hiss Squad's Milan chapter just confirmed that Madame Prada's avant-garde house is feeling the presence of a few rather...uhm... angelic beauties to twist up the cabine this season. Or to quote our Deep Throat directly..."Prada faves are being unconfirmed by the gaggle. Apparently the word is that XXXXXXXXX are flying in on those lovely EXPENSIVE XXXXX. Peeps are saying it's the house's answer to the CFDA's size and age question. " Hmmm..."flying"..."lovely"..."expensive"...Whateve r could this mean. Stay tuned for the shock.

Omg...She is so walking for Prada!!..