Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

Found this:

8/09/2009

Vanavond in de Rode Loper op één

Dit zijn de onderwerpen van de Rode Loper voor vanavond:

Na zijn triomf in “Britain’s Got Talent”, maakt gsm-verkoper Paul Potts internationale furore als operazanger. Dit weekend stond hij in de Elisabethzaal in Antwerpen, en daar gaf hij ook tekst en uitleg over zijn nieuwe album “Passione”.

Het Nederlandse fotomodel Doutzen Kroes staat aan de absolute top: ze behoort zelfs tot de top 5 van de best verdienende fotomodellen ter wereld. Maar ze is altijd een sympathieke, nuchtere Hollandse gebleven. Zo kwam onze reporter te weten tijdens een uitgebreid interview in Amsterdam, waar Doutzen het kledingmerk Repeat Cashmere kwam promoten.

Op Crammerock, in het Oost-Vlaamse Stekene, wordt de show gestolen door de prettige gestoorde bende van De Jeugd van Tegenwoordig.

De Rode Loper, straks om 18.10 uur op één.

showbizzsite

I understand NOTHING AT ALL :p

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Doutzen was on Belgium television today at a programme called 'de rode loper' (the red carpet) They kind of introduced Doutzen to the Belgium people.. Dadum found a link..

Thanks to Dadum/TFS

FHM most sexy 2009 (HOLLAND)

INTERNATIONAAL:

1.MEGAN FOX

2.Adriana Lima

NATIONAAL:

1.YOLANTHE CABAU VAN KASBERGEN

2.Doutzen Kroes

It would have been nice if they (adriana & doutzen) both became number 1

-----------

its very strange doutzen had by far the most votes a month ago

and FHM asked Yolathe to do a FHM shoot 2 weeks ago in case if she would become number one

and about a month ago she didnt had much votes at all

VERY STRANGE ... but im not suprised .. because doutzen would never show up for that party

and they want to have a winner for their award at the big party

it probably went just like i said in post 14552

Maybe there will be a launch for the Biofit Full Coverage? We know there's a commercial. I just don't know if they would do a launch since that was done with KK and Adriana/Adriana touring by herself already and there wasn't a launch for the Biofit Lace right?

It's not exactly "new" though. The only reason I think there might not be a launch is because there wasn't one for Biofit Lace which had its own commercial also. BBV was relaunched because it was 4 different new bras and the Miracle bra was relaunched because people were asking for it to come back because they loved it so much. I don't think Biofit Full Coverage is anything special, you know? But I'll see if I can get any information at the Adriana and Miranda launch tomorrow.

Yes, it's true! Also, VS never does launches for lingerie after August! :( But i still hope!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

FHM:

I think Doutzen was at the first place, but she didn't want to pose for FHM (i think), so they did like if it was Yolanthe who had won! Me too, i had heard Doutzen had by far most of votes! Weird... :whistle:

Doutzen was on Belgium television at a programme called 'de rode loper' (the red carpet)

http://www.een.be/programmas/de-rode...ste-even-thuis

-----------------

Another interview of Doutzen at the Repeat launch day, she is considering becoming a pilot after her modeling career. She already had a few lessons!

http://www.beautyjournaal.nl/beautyj...kroes-de-film/

-----------------

sys-con.com

Quote:

Charlize Theron, VOGUE magazine and Saks Fifth Avenue's Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Steve Sadove host the launch of the New York Flagship's Designer Floor.

Social guests include: Anna Wintour, Photographer Bruce Weber, Models Chanel Iman, Doutzen Kroes and Trish Goff, CFDA President Steven Kolb and socialites Margherita Missoni, Olivia Chantecaille Grady, Lauren Santo Domingo, Lauren DuPont, Marina Rust and Dylan Lauren.

(This will be tonight)

-----------------

Source; Dadum