Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

Hey newbie :wave:

Your english is great

Perhaps .. She's doing a amazing job for the brand .. I think the model who will get the most attention in the new year will get the fantasy bra and or/and open the 2009 vs show... so probably doutzen hehe (I hope)

----------------

There's not a bigger vs swim 2009 cover at this moment .. we have to wait

----------------

She reminds me of a young Charlize Theron on that cover for Dior

Im very happy with this cover .. and this is her first 2009 cover :p

That doesnt look like a fantasy bra... but if it is .. Ale can have it :yuckky: ... it looks like a circus bra

I think we get to see the fantasy bra end of the summer, begin fall 2009 (not anytime soon)

I hope doutzen will have a champaign collor fantasy bra, or light blue or soft pink collor

--------------

http://www.rtl.nl/components/actueel/rtlbo...index_video.xml

24-12-2008 at 04.50

Quick translation: She is going to NY to spend the christmas-days with Greg, who has a suprise for her. So she doesn't know what she will be doing.

Not really newsworthy. But it looks like RTL finds a reason in everything to interview Doutzen. :)

That doesnt look like a fantasy bra... but if it is .. Ale can have it :yuckky: ... it looks like a circus bra

I think we get to see the fantasy bra end of the summer, begin fall 2009 (not anytime soon)

I hope doutzen will have a champaign collor fantasy bra, or light blue or soft pink collor

--------------

http://www.rtl.nl/components/actueel/rtlbo...index_video.xml

24-12-2008 at 04.50

YES! This bra is really ugly...

Quick translation: She is going to NY to spend the christmas-days with Greg, who has a suprise for her. So she doesn't know what she will be doing.

Not really newsworthy. But it looks like RTL finds a reason in everything to interview Doutzen. :)

Hum...Who's Greg? :whistle: