Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

thanks blom! :drool:

and rumor its bc they are getting rid of ultra sexy girls who look like women, for chubby faced babydoll girls who can't be sexy for the life of them. I think thats their biggest mistake lately.and not too much diversity anymore. the 04/05 angels were the best! Tyra,Heidi,Gisele,Adriana,Alessandra.they all looked different and brought something else to the table.not tomention they were all big models and not just some new girl no name. The angels used to be an elite type of thing, now...well you know..

those angels + doutzen would have been a dream team :drool:

and rumor its bc they are getting rid of ultra sexy girls who look like women, for chubby faced babydoll girls who can't be sexy for the life of them. I think thats their biggest mistake lately.and not too much diversity anymore. the 04/05 angels were the best! Tyra,Heidi,Gisele,Adriana,Alessandra.they all looked different and brought something else to the table.not tomention they were all big models and not just some new girl no name. The angels used to be an elite type of thing, now...well you know..

cant agree more with you!!!!! :drool: they used to be so special and above the rest..now its nothing.

sad to see Doutzen in this group :(

You are right!! I can see that with VS. They were known for having real women models who possessed fire and sexiness. Cuteness only goes so far. VS is slacking in this department.

Also, there are too many Angels. They are handing out Angels contracts like candy. <_<

cant agree more with you!!!!! :drool: they used to be so special and above the rest..now its nothing.

sad to see Doutzen in this group :(