Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

Well it's finally here, I told you all a little while ago i was trying to put something together and I have been diligently working to get this thing up and it's not even close to being finished.

First, I have some of those pics untagged, will post in the gallery I've just started.

There is a main site, but i'll just link to the gallery. It focuses mostly on fashion shows, runway pics of select models, right now doutzen is the only one in there, it will take time to get most of it up, however i have finished the fall 2007 RTR section, however if there's a show she did that i missed let me know. Spring/Summer 2007 is currently being added. And i have added Christiand Diors Fall 2007 Haute Couture Photos from this past week.

You must register, sorry but it has to be that way for security, safety issues. You don't need an email verification or anything once you sign up you should be able to get access, provided i've installed the damn thing right.

As it stands there's about 330 Runway and backstage photos in the gallery plus many more to come. A lot have not been seen in this size and quality and they are untagged/unwatermarked so please show some curtesy and credit, I don't really want to start tagging photos.

You have to register to view the gallery or you won't see anything. If there are issues with the gallery click refresh, come back later or if there's an error email me.

Doutzen Kroes Runway Photos

I will add some of those photoshoot pics hopefully today. so check back.

Thanks for those that do sign up and any suggestion or comments are welcome!