Thumbnail

azkid

:cry2: :idk: :hug:

Aww you prefer Doutzen too Mesmel.

Or you don't like Miranda THAT much.

Whatever your reasons enjoy the club. :hug:

right on both counts my dear :laugh:

i dont get the 'she's not brazilian' comment! :blush: :blink:

lol i dont think miranda can fill the place as new angel either. i find most girls thinks so.. but most guys on the other hand prefer miranda :idk:

You know guys...for them makes no difference. :whistle:

I don't agree on that. it's true that the sub forum girls are very popular but as much as I love Ale or Ana for example I visit their forums sooo rarely...Maybe because they're like always up there and I'm used to always scrolling down to see who is on first page... I think Doutzen is fine as she is right now. If she has no sub forum it doesn't mean she's not as popular as the Giseles and Ales and Adrianas up there, after all the posts speak for themself :)

I don't agree on that. it's true that the sub forum girls are very popular but as much as I love Ale or Ana for example I visit their forums sooo rarely...Maybe because they're like always up there and I'm used to always scrolling down to see who is on first page... I think Doutzen is fine as she is right now. If she has no sub forum it doesn't mean she's not as popular as the Giseles and Ales and Adrianas up there, after all the posts speak for themself :)

Yep, nice said.

You welcome guys :)

And yea for me as much as i loove & adore Adriana♥, Ale & Ana i rarely now go to their subforums becouse it just takes too long time.. to go through every threat it takes too long.. Yes it is more organized, but still.. this way here everything is just in 1 place and not that confusing. Ofcourse it's a lot harder to find certain pics form 200 and something pages but ah well..