Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

you know doutzen loves to put those big duck lips to good use :brows:.....she works that runway...you know she likes it nasty.Flavia would be like sleeping with a bag of antlers all sharp and cricket like.

:laugh: I don't live too far from the Netherlands and i've been there allot and i have to say all those Dutch girls allways want to have sex and are pretty easy to get,so maybe you are right :D

you know doutzen loves to put those big duck lips to good use :brows:.....she works that runway...you know she likes it nasty.Flavia would be like sleeping with a bag of antlers all sharp and cricket like.

:laugh: I don't live too far from the Netherlands and i've been there allot and i have to say all those Dutch girls allways want to have sex and are pretty easy to get,so maybe you are right :D

en bedankt.... ik ben ook nederlands, maar niet easy to get.

en eerlyk gezegd geloof ik niet helemaal dat doutzen nooit geblowed heeft.

kom op, elke nederlander (uitzonderingen daargelaten) heeft wel eens een joint gerookt.

en zo erg is dat nou ook weer niet.

translation:

and thanx, i'm dutch, but not easy to get.

and actually i don't believe doutzen never smoked pot.

come on, almost all dutch people (ok there are exceptions) have smoked pot once.

it's not that bad.