Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

scanned by J'adore-Dior :shock:

:o absolutely gorgeous !! and i have her other versace ad (with the blue dress) under my eyes, it is as stunning :wub:

She looks the best in that campaign, too bad she's only in the mens' ads :ninja:

?Mack: yes, there is :whistle:

I haven't seen that ad.. I would love to see it.

^ Thanks Tom, I've giving you karma on TFS

oh no i didnt get to talk to her. she was in rushing in with people around her, i yelled her name but there were too many people around her at the entrance to hear me. oh welll, i still have more days to try and see doutz!

and i loveee that versace! gorgeous! :heart: :heart:

How did she look? did you make photo's? What's her haircollor (brown/blond/lightbrown/Red) ?

wow tom! lovely photo!!

no i didnt get a picture , jessica was so surrounded with people i couldnt really get a good picture, it gets unbelieveably packed at the entrance with models, backstage people, and just people on the sidewalk :(

but her hair was a very very yellow blonde, really unnatural looking. ewww stammy

and i checked the shows from yesterday and doutzen wasnt in any of them. whats the deal? i would think shes in alot of them, maybe shes busy with the loreal ads?

:heart: :heart: