Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

BLOM: I know that cover you mean, the pic is original from a US Vogue editorial. Vogue Portugal made it a couple months later into their cover. I couldn't find the cover so fast but I will search for it a bit longer, so mabey I will post it later if I'll find it.

JEWELS007: I'm not sure about the first one but I'm sure the second (wich acctualy is her Italian Vogue cover) and thirt (her favorite photo of herself) are shot by Steven Meisel for Italian Vogue. This cover/editorial was her breaktrough in high fashion.

Thank you so very much that info, i think they all might very well be from Vogue IT, considering they came as a package, but the same photo can sometime be seen in other magazine, I'll stick to Vogue It. THANK YOU.

I'll be adding some more photoshoots plus backstage christian dior photos soon to my gallery.

Forbes Top 15 Earning Models

Number 14

Doutzen Kroes

post-9615-0-1446081195-5806_thumb.jpg

Earned $1.5 million

The Dutch model, 22, rapidly rose through the pages of Vogue, where she's been featured in the last three issues (including the May cover). She's also bagged contracts with Calvin Klein's Eternity fragrance and L'Oreal.

Please do not hotlink images - edited by persuazn

haha.. ok i know you guys don't wanna go back to what she earns.. but i think this is not true... with L'Oreal she is earing millions.. it must be more, Beyonce earned 10 million with her contract for 2 years.. D has.. 3 years?

Forbes Top 15 Earning Models

Number 14

Doutzen Kroes

post-4923-0-1446081196-31942_thumb.jpg

Earned $1.5 million

The Dutch model, 22, rapidly rose through the pages of Vogue, where she's been featured in the last three issues (including the May cover). She's also bagged contracts with Calvin Klein's Eternity fragrance and L'Oreal.

Please do not hotlink images - edited by persuazn

haha.. ok i know you guys don't wanna go back to what she earns.. but i think this is not true... with L'Oreal she is earing millions.. it must be more, Beyonce earned 10 million with her contract for 2 years.. D has.. 3 years?

Yeah, but she's no Beyonce..

how long are her legs do you figure?...is she really 5 9 also?

She is probably 5'9 maybe 5'8 1/2 there is no way she is 5'10 as her agency lists her. She does not look an inch shorter then me. She looks smaller.

And you are right Dadum she is no beyonce, doutzen is not fat. :ninja:

how long are her legs do you figure?...is she really 5 9 also?

She is probably 5'9 maybe 5'8 1/2 there is no way she is 5'10 as her agency lists her. She does not look an inch shorter then me. She looks smaller.

And you are right Dadum she is no beyonce, doutzen is not fat. :ninja:

Well, that\s not really what I ment but she does looks much better that beyonce...