Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

does anyone have doutzen's eternity campaign? i wanna put it on my myspace as a background. for some reason... i feel like being romantic.

oh and does anyone know if the US Vogue edition for July is out yet?

Here you go :flower:

th_40440_doutzen_calvin_klein_eternity_ad_0001_122_986lo.jpg th_40639_doutzen_calvin_klein_eternity_ad_0002a_122_575lo.JPG th_40453_doutzen_ck_eternity_ad_0003_122_927lo.JPG

And yes, the July issue of US Vogue is in newstands :)

ooooh! i just came from barnes and nobles and got my vogue! i'm one happy camper!

anyways... hey cyp... i was wondering if you've got bigger ones of these because myspace is totally not working with me right now. but if you don't it's all good... the pics are still HOTT!!!

Well she does have her own shoe company in Brazil that makes millions every year. Then she had a huge contract with VS

and some of the campaigns she's doing for Roberto Cavalli, Vogue Eyewear, etc . It only explains why she's the highest paid model.

not to mention the 6 figures she earns for a days work!

maybe one day doutzen can be that big. She's insane!!

OOO! has anyone scanned the Health, Beauty & Fitness in the July edition of US Vogue? Doutzen is number 12 and her legs are AMAZING! I just don't wanna re-scan.

oh and I have to say that the Cloud Atlas editorial in this issue with Sasha, Coco, Raquel, and Caroline just made me soooo happy! This issue is one of my favorite!

Oh... and they did mention Doutzen in Fashion Talking: Norwich Notes: Hot Destinations (backpacking in Asia also is the vacation activity of choice this summer for the model Doutzen Kroes)