Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

What an ugly outfit. Those shoes look like old man office shoes and that coat has too many pockets and flaps and fabric sticking out. The scraped back hair and big ass sunglasses.... What a mess. Sometimes she looks cute, but most of the time her personal street style is just not what I like. I like the street/personal styles of girls like Miranda, Lily A, and Behati for example. Poor Doutzen looks so goofy in that picture. 

I'm rolling my eyes everytime I visit her Instagram account 

She really wants to shove her "religious" bullshit down our throats

I don't follow her anymore because 1: I find it way too annoying ...I can't stand it

2: her life is boring

3: she doesnt work

The same boring selfies/vid stories as always & cosmic/moon shit

50fca6e8b913b34856ba96e672b6e391.gif

On 9/27/2020 at 6:55 PM, Hollander said:

I'm rolling my eyes everytime I visit her Instagram account 

She really wants to shove her "religious" bullshit down our throats

I don't follow her anymore because 1: I find it way too annoying ...I can't stand it

2: her life is boring

3: she doesnt work

The same boring selfies/vid stories as always & cosmic/moon shit

I've never looked at her IG, but I don't want to. I have no desire to read the weird shit she's into. hopefully her younger fans will do their own research and think for themselves before they blindly follower her advice. I do think she means well and is a nice person, but I just can't get behind anything she says. I just don't believe any of it at all. 

those BW pictures are nice though. She doesn't look her best in them, but she doesn't look bad. In my opinion, she's not aging well, but I love that she's not doing botox or cosmetic surgery, so that's nice. I like when people just accept their age and don't try to rewind time by trying to make themselves look younger. She's still beautiful, though. 

Those black and whites are beautiful, thank you @Hollander

I think she is coming into maturity well, and she’s got a good skin care regimen so that helps with keeping her skin firm. Plus she eats well, if I remember correctly. 

Maybe it’s because I’ve got “mature skin” as well.

@bump I agree with you about the Botox and filler treatments to stay young. It only shows the desperation to stay forever 20. So we will have to agree to disagree on her aging! :hug:

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, bump said:

Anything new from her? I wonder if her career is dying down because she wants it to and just isn't taking many jobs, or if brands and photographers just aren't interested in her anymore. 

Could be a combo of both. 

I saw a new L’Oreal commercial and Doutzen was in it. So there’s that.  

11 hours ago, CandleVixen said:

At least she still had Loreal considering they are a big deal and a global brand. I wish she had done more work with that ONLY brand, I have no idea what country they're from, but I really liked her work for them. Kate Li did some stuff for them as well and it was awesome. I also liked Doutzen's work for Hunkmoller, but I guess that's over sadly. 

• 1 month later...
On 10/11/2020 at 8:52 PM, CandleVixen said:

I'd like to see that Loreal commercial. I'm glad she still has them as clients.

But wow still nothing new. Unless there is an no one is posting it, but this thread has a few posters who are always up to date with stuff. That makes me think that Doutzen just doesn't have work at the moment. 

54 minutes ago, bump said:

I'd like to see that Loreal commercial. I'm glad she still has them as clients.

But wow still nothing new. Unless there is an no one is posting it, but this thread has a few posters who are always up to date with stuff. That makes me think that Doutzen just doesn't have work at the moment. 

And now, I can’t remember what the product was for L’Oreal! There were a lot of quick cuts and a few familiar faces. 

Maybe Doutzen is enjoying being a mom for now? :idk: Just a thought. 

On 11/24/2020 at 12:19 PM, CandleVixen said:

And now, I can’t remember what the product was for L’Oreal! There were a lot of quick cuts and a few familiar faces. 

Maybe Doutzen is enjoying being a mom for now? :idk: Just a thought. 

She does seem like a loving and attentive mom, so I'm hoping that as well. I hope people still want to hire her. But I know every model has to retire at some point and she's had an amazing career, so I won't be dispointed either way.