Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

I don't know If she's dating Mexwell. But there are some pictures with them together, they could be just friends also.

Eddy & Doutzen broke up last February

Is Eddy a model? This is the first I'm hearing of Eddy...how long did they date? It seems you guys know alot about Doutzen's personal life...

So doutzen looks fat??? ;)

yep now such women like Doutzen is fat!!! and skeletos are beautiful

ppl for me beautiful is healthy looking woman who doesn't remind me about a death like skeleton woman do

that probably why you love natasha and inguna so much :cain: they don't look like skeletons at all :| :ninja:

(NB: i LOVE them [look at my top10] but they do look uber skinny ! ]

So doutzen looks fat??? ;)

yep now such women like Doutzen is fat!!! and skeletos are beautiful

ppl for me beautiful is healthy looking woman who doesn't remind me about a death like skeleton woman do

that probably why you love natasha and inguna so much :cain: they don't look like skeletons at all :| :ninja:

(NB: i LOVE them [look at my top10] but they do look uber skinny ! ]

but you all are right... it's really ill that thin girls like Doutzen are called fat, so that the other girls have to be bulemic or at least have to hunger to be "thin enough"... I think Tiiu, Inguna, Natasha etc. would look so much prettier wit ha few more kilograms on their hips. :(

^^ i totally agree about her neck, that's her only flaw if you ask me... But then i look at selita ebanks and i realize it could be worse :|

btw i didn't say that i think the uber skinny models don't look good... i do think natasha and inguna look great, eventhough i think they look slightly better when they eat a hamburger :ninja: