Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

OMG

She just confirmed on Dutch tv that she's indeed been called to host the Eurovision Song Contest 2020 

(She didn't say YES or NO)

20191104_194212.thumb.jpg.4882574ed116851a454b00ada1b6a292.jpg

Doutzen said: "It would be a big honor to host that show" "or maybe I can make some kind of introduction video for the Netherlands.. what Gal Galdot did for Israel"

The interviewer said: "You should host the show together with Michiel Huisman"

Doutzen said: " I think it's all too exciting ..but together with Michiel Huisman I will do it"

------------------------------------------------

Please do it (host the show)! 

Not the introduction/promo video for the Netherlands ..that is stupid & forgetable

HOST THAT SHOW... JUST DO IT!!!

5 hours ago, Mille Backer said:

I hope for a shoot in Spain...

I guarantee you that if she's going to host that giant show with around 200 million views ...her agencies gonna do everything they can to put her on every important magazine cover around May 2020 to promote her for that show/perhaps some covers even fully sponsored by Eurovision

Work explosion because of all the publicity ... it's much bigger than the super bowl in USA (around 100 million views)

Here's the interview

STRANGE UPDATE

The manager of Doutzen has announced that she has not yet been officially approached by the organization of the Eurovision Songfestival. And that there would not even have been any contact between them.

That means:

- It must stay secret  

- Or this is 1 BIG blunder by Doutzen

Hopefullt/Probably needs to stay secret :p

I don't know if hosting Eurovision would help her achieve something big (covers/campaigns)... Let's see, but it sure would be interesting for the visibility!

I hope she has a bigger role in WW 2, because Eurovision and the movie premiere are one/two months apart, so it would be a period of hard work at best. I want her at premiere in LA and London.

It would be perfect for her to be at Vogue UK in January, the 50th cover by Meisel and Edward, it would be a birthday present along with the first cover celebration with the same team.

By the way Ian from Max Mara is following her on Instagram, she also follows him. Hope this means a campaign since she opened the show!

Biggest newspaper from Holland (Telegraph) said something very rude about Doutzen as potentional host for Eurovision

They said: "Biggest joke of the century"

And our voice over for Dutch Eurovision said while laughing in mean way: "I'm very happy for Doutzen that they called her"

After that he said what type of host he wants: the best, confident ...etc (experienced)

Doutzen is being fed to the sharks right now and I hope that she doesn't give a damn what some of them say

Everybody in Holland wants that job and some of them throwing shade now to make them doubt 

I hope she still gets that job because she's one of the favorites by the public