Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

giphy.gif

Merry Xmas to all my brothers & sisters on Bellazon ... and all the readers as well

--------------------------------

- January 2018 she's going to some sunny location to shoot Hunkemöller Swim campaign + tv commercial

- Wonder Woman 2 starts filming in June 2018 ... pretty sure Doutzen is coming back + hopefully Charlize Theron as female villain

5 hours ago, doutzenbr said:

Hey guys! Let's talk about expectations for Doutzen's career in 2018? I'd like to hear your opinion.

What I want:
Vogue UK cover, i-D cover, W cover, Love Magazine cover, Interview cover  Prada/Dior/LV campaing and Chanel show...

What I will have:

Vogue Netherland cover, Repeat Cashmere campaing, L'Oreal and events for Knot On My Planet...

But I hope she does a lot of shows this year, especially in the Haute Couture season, get some covers she has never done before, the same goes for the campaigns and keep doing what is usual in these career years!

-------------------------------------------------------------

I cant sleep because some lunatic is playing with heavy firework in the middle of the night

We probably won't see her in Vogue Paris for a long time because I have a feeling the important photoshoot on Barbados (4 days) was supposed to be for Vogue Paris June/July 2016 cover by Mert & Marcus

Emmanuelle Alt probably thinks "booking Doutzen again is a waste of money and time"

Same goes for her Ibiza shoot by Mert & Marcus ..probably Vogue Italia or UK

They probably wont book her again for a long time

Vogue America magazine isnt interested in her anymore (last time 2013)

So I expect 0 important Vogue covers in 2018 & 0 fashion campaigns for Spring/Summer 2018 .. aside from that knotonmyplanet collaboration with Holt Renfrew ...which is charity for me and not fashion

What I think we get in 2018:

- Elle France or Elle Netherlands & hopefully other countries use reprints for their covers ..so we get a lot of Elle covers wordwide 

- Vogue Netherlands (hopefully with a creative team and international photographer)

+ Usual campaign work (contracts) for Repeat Cashmere, Hunkemöller & L'Oréal 

But the first couple of months I expect a very quiet 2018 ... ZZZZZ

My wish for Doutzen in 2018 : get her fashion career back on track

giphy.gif

The PostcodeKanjer 2018 (Dutch lottery) of 53,9 million euros has fallen in the small Frisian village of Eastermar, the birthplace of top model Doutzen Kroes. That organization just announced in the RTL4 program "5 Hours Live". An area where 1300 people live.

The winners (with a ticket) in that village share €53.9 million with eachother 

- €26.95 million between people with same zip code in Eastermar (9261) 

But because it's a small village all the people in Eastermar share the same zip code..so every person with ticket already knows he/she won money

- €26.95 million between people with the exact same zip code (numbers + letters)  in Eastermar (9261 XC) 

Doutzen sold her house in 2013 or else she earned a lot of money

Her mom still lives in Eastermar and got a ticket. She and all the other people in town with ticket share €26.95 million later this week

BTW years ago (around 2008) Doutzen filmed a PostcodeKanjer tv commercial 

Got canceled ... never released

7 hours ago, hollander said:

The PostcodeKanjer 2018 (Dutch lottery) of 53,9 million euros has fallen in the small Frisian village of Eastermar, the birthplace of top model Doutzen Kroes. That organization just announced in the RTL4 program "5 Hours Live". An area where 1300 people live.

The winners (with a ticket) in that village share €53.9 million with eachother 

- €26.95 million between people with same zip code in Eastermar (9261) 

But because it's a small village all the people in Eastermar share the same zip code..so every person with ticket already knows he/she won money

- €26.95 million between people with the exact same zip code in Eastermar (9261 XC) 

Doutzen sold her house in 2013 or else she perhaps earned a lot of money

Her mom still lives in Eastermar and got a ticket. She and all the other people in town with ticket share €26.95 million later this week

BTW years ago (around 2008) Doutzen filmed a PostcodeKanjer tv commercial 

Got canceled ... never released

I was reading all your expectations and the reality we will probably get and just can think how much I miss Doutz in the "Business". I think she's still young and still has so much potential to show to the world, to be in a lot of important covers, a lot of importants fashion shows (like Chanel, YSL, Versace again..). Just hope to see her more! She's a supermodel. Being home is, in terms, a waste of talent.

need my doutzen back asap! hurts to see (to me, as a fan) her career so... stucked in the same place.

Vacation? WTF :D

Last  6/7 months she worked 11 days (July - January)

Her life is 1 big vacation

- The Edit magazine in NY (1 day)

- The Love advent in NY (1 or 2 days)

- KnotOnMyPlanet campaign in NY

- The Love magazine Sept. 18 in London (1 day)

- Repeat Cashmere in Holland (1 day)

- Walking the Versace show in Milan (1 day)

- Walking the L'Oréal show in Paris (1 day)

- Hunkemöller Sport in Spain (2 days)

- Holt Renfrew X KnotOnMyPlanet project in NY (1 day)

This Love magazine shoot is probably for the magazine?

It's not part of the Love magazine advent calendar

I seriously hope she will never do that surgery. Kinda silly of her to always promote being natural and healthy but oh wait, a surgery to change her face and/or body?? You sure that falls under being “healthy and natural”, Doutzen? :Angel: If she really feels like doing that will make her happy then she should go for it but then she can also immediately drop the all natural act. She has nothing to complain about, she’s recognized as one of the most beautiful women in the world yet this is the kind of example she wants to set?