Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

Tarzaan

Her son seems to be healthy and happy..I'm sure her daugher is healthy too..(You have other options than breastfeeding btw).

If he/she seems to be healthy he/she surley is. Because this things work in this way...

Other options. Sure...

I think ultimately its her decision whether she wants to concentrate on feeding her kids or take care to stay in shape. I

Yes, it's only her decision. Like any pregnant women also has the right to smoke for example.

In any event, we should respect her decision.

No, we shouldn't. But If you do not understand the point, it is a fruitless debate...

In any event, we should respect her decision.

No, we shouldn't. But If you do not understand the point, it is a fruitless debate...

This is not a debate.

tbh if you are so keen to broaden the extent of you admiration and curiosity to not only the models but their immediate and extended family, I can safely tell you that none of them will be able to live up to your expectations. What do you care how she treats her kids, as long as she is not lynching them?

The baby is fine! Lets worry about the show please

Sorry, I forgot what are the really important things...

I'm sure Doutzen knows how to take care of her baby. And her the babies needs are first. Not every mother breast feeds.

Doutzen does breast feeds. With her first child she breast fed also for a longer period, so she had bigger breast for a while, but her stomach was back in shape. 

O_O I guess this thread sometimes can never stay dull.

A working mom shouldn't be frowned upon and Doutzen loves her kids dearly, especially the way she talks about them. She's a professional at her job and there are SERVERAL high profile model moms including the other Angels. It's her life and choices to decide how she raises her kids. *facepalming SO hard*

Back to Doutzen's fitting, HOT DAMN! She's looking great in this outfit for the Dream Angels segment, can't wait to see her other two outfits. I like that she's got a second pair of wings that will be more classic kind.