Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

Ewww, yeah, no more Terry! Both eds he recently shot with Doutzen were terrible :( I mean, I personnaly didn't think these were AWESOOOOME ;) You see? I even thought they were quite boring :ninja:

And this time, I'd really like to see a big editorial: at least 10-12 pages! A few months ago, Terry shot her for Vogue US during 2 day, I was expecting a really big ed, but she only had 6 pages :ninja: 2 days shooting for 6 pages :rofl:

:woot:

Spotted: Karlie Kloss, Doutzen Kroes, Caroline Trentini, and Sasha Pivovarova modeling for a photoshoot @ Lincoln Center!!!

Maybe she just finished shooting the ed she began with Caroline Trentini in Central Park on Wednesday, maybe they just changed the location to shoot another picture. But here, there are two models more (Karlie and Sasha) and this message was posted 3 days ago. Doutzen and Caroline's photoshoot was on Wednesday, so I think she shot an ed with Caroline in Central Park on Wednesday-Thursday and then, she shot another ed with Karlie, Caroline and Sasha in Lincoln Center on Friday :)

Plus she recently posted a message on her twitter saying something like "Back in NY, about to get some important work done..."

:woot:

Spotted: Karlie Kloss, Doutzen Kroes, Caroline Trentini, and Sasha Pivovarova modeling for a photoshoot @ Lincoln Center!!!

That's a great news!!! :woot:

I'd really like it to be for Vogue Paris!!! I'm curious to know who is the photographer... If I'm not mistaken this is the first time that Doutzen shoots with Karlie! :)

Yes, I also thought of US Vogue but we're 90% sure she shot for them Wednesday. I doubt she'll appear in 2 US Vogue editorials the same month!

Well, she probably didn't shoot for Vogue US on Wednesday because the photographer was Peter Lindbergh, Peter works for Harper's Bazaar and didn't shoot anything for Vogue US for 18 years. But in a recent article, he said he was going to work again with Vogue US, I first thought that the ed/cover he shot with Doutzen and Caroline Trentini on Wednesday was the photoshoot he talked about in this article, but in the new Vogue US (with Marion Cotillard on the cover) there's an editorial with Natalia Vodianova and Ewan McGregor... shot by Peter Lindbergh! So that is the ed he was talking about :(

So I think it'll be for Bazaar :) OR Anna Wintour likes him a lot again and she asked her to shoot another ed for her magazine :yes: