Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

Brigitte Bardot? Doutzen Kroes posa sexy de lingerie e lembra atriz quando jovem

Top está em nova campanha da Victora's Secret

Do EGO, no Rio

Doutzen Kroes posou para a nova campanha de lingerie da Victoria's Secret com ares de uma jovem Brigitte Bardot. Além da foto com visual vintage, ela apostou em caras e bocas que vão deixar marmanjos babando por aí. A top esbanjou sensualidade nas primeiras imagens da campanha que foram divulgadas nessa quarta-feira, 2.

post-16474-0-1446072728-33619_thumb.jpg

Doutzen Kroes com ares de Brigitte Bardot na campanha da Victoria's Secret

post-16474-0-1446072728-43955_thumb.jpg

Doutzen Kroes para Victoria's Secret

http://ego.globo.com/-rachtel-tolland

times has changed ... back in those days they could do high fashion and commercial/ have curves, looking sexy etc. ... now it has changed !

If claudia schiffer would start working right now as a model .. she had no chance at all!! ... she would be too commercial and to much curves etc. (too much barbie/ playboy model)

she could be booked for guess but not for italian vogue covers, chanel campaigns etc

if doutzen would be a model when she and the other models like naomi, linda, christie started... doutzen would have been a ubermodel

yeah youre right. If this was the supermodel era doutzen and adriana imo would surely be supers!

I must say that to say someone wouldn't have a chance on the premise of being "too commercial" is not true. Commercial modeling is a very good living and several models such as Marisa Miller, Bar Rafaeli, Miranda Kerr (you can't get any more commercial than Miranda and she's the 10th highest paid in the WORLD!), Carolina Ardohain, Rocia Diaz, Jessica White, Veronica Verekova, Brooklyn Deceker and now Emily Didonato and on and on and all make a great living being primarily commercial models and none of them are in a different league from Claudia by any means. The world of modeling doesn't rise and set on high fashion people :) !

And no knock to Doutzen and Adriana, but every good model from back then wasn't a "super" the term is just overused. Gislele is a super today and they both had the same opportunity as her. And on top of that, Gisele, Christy, Naomi ect. are actually better and more versatile models :ninja: .

And you can't know what someone would do back in the past. Do you really think there weren't pretty Dutch and Brazilian girls 20 years ago :| ?! Common people :ninja: !!!!!!!!!!!!

And Adriana could have been an international super today, but the only reason she isn't is because she can't relate to an English speaking audience combined with her unusual quirkiness which some find somewhat awkward and unsettling, which wouldn't have been recieved any better then , sorry :pinch: ! And I love her :blush: .

I'm in a traffic jam, so I may be a little touchy, but I hope no one is offended :) .

Brigitte Bardot? Doutzen Kroes posa sexy de lingerie e lembra atriz quando jovem

Top está em nova campanha da Victora's Secret

Do EGO, no Rio

Doutzen Kroes posou para a nova campanha de lingerie da Victoria's Secret com ares de uma jovem Brigitte Bardot. Além da foto com visual vintage, ela apostou em caras e bocas que vão deixar marmanjos babando por aí. A top esbanjou sensualidade nas primeiras imagens da campanha que foram divulgadas nessa quarta-feira, 2.

post-13871-0-1446072730-1383_thumb.jpg

Doutzen Kroes com ares de Brigitte Bardot na campanha da Victoria's Secret

post-13871-0-1446072730-17277_thumb.jpg

Doutzen Kroes para Victoria's Secret

http://ego.globo.com/-rachtel-tolland

for me that would be great compliment!

I must say that to say someone wouldn't have a chance on the premise of being "too commercial" is not true. Commercial modeling is a very good living and several models such as Marisa Miller, Bar Rafaeli, Miranda Kerr (you can't get any more commercial than Miranda and she's the 10th highest paid in the WORLD!), Carolina Ardohain, Rocia Diaz, Jessica White, Veronica Verekova, Brooklyn Deceker and now Emily Didonato and on and on and all make a great living being primarily commercial models and none of them are in a different league from Claudia by any means. The world of modeling doesn't rise and set on high fashion people :) !

And no knock to Doutzen and Adriana, but you can't know what someone would do back in the past. Do you really think there weren't pretty Dutch and Brazilian girls 20 years ago :| ?! Common people :ninja: !!!!!!!!!!!!

And the only reason Adriana isn't a bona-fide super is because she can't relate to an English speaking audience combined with her unusual quirkiness, which wouldn't have been recieved any better then , sorry :pinch: ! And I love her :blush: .

I'm in a traffic jam, so I may be a little touchy, but I hope no one is offended :) .

Thats a good post about commercial and high fashion. I think some girl are just made out to be super models and some aren't. Some just don't have that appeal for doing high fashion and being versatile. People say Gisele was the last real supermodel. And In a way I kinda believe it, I haven't seen that many models that have overtaken that level. And most supermodels are internationally known very well.

Sorry to get off topic, I like the new VS Doutzen pics the first one and the last one are my fav of the bunch :heart: . You know what I keep thinking it would be cool for Doutzen to have her own sub forum like Gisele and Alessandra, etc. She has soo many pages and she seems to be one of the most popular here on BZ, It would be awesome to see Doutzen get a sub forum.

I guess mainly I think people underestimate the opportunities of TODAY when in many ways todays opportunities are better. Just the fact that there are more known models means even your likelihood of becoming a model is greater than ever. Many models we wouldn't even have ever heard of unless they came out today. But we also forget that great models are STILL supermodels in their own countries. But its much easier to be generally recognized as such if you're relatale to the general mainstream industry as well as an english speaking audience I think because its the most common among said consumers intenationally. But Doutzen is doing amazing and the sky is the limit :) !

The reason Doutzen (and Laetitia has 700+ pages too) doesn't have a sub-forum is because the practice is not a Bellazon practice but a Chilax.com (R.I.P) practice. When Chilax became Bellazon, they just transfered those over :) .

They say she looks like BB (because of her face and mouth)

Nice compliment... but doutzen is better looking :p

+ the last 2 vs pics are new right?

lol it depends the taste! don't forget I'm here Blom lol! those pics are amazing!

it's sad new Joe! coz 700 pages it's sooo long!