Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

Rio Dreams with Doutzen

Doutzen Kroes made us nice and jealous with a variety of images posted on her Twitter account from her work experience in Brazil shooting the C&A campaign.

But it wasn't all sun and beach, as Doutzen, Hilary Rhoda, and Gracie Carvalho were actually there to work, and now the proof of that Rio experience has reached New York.

The girls bounce down the Copacabana boardwalk with flowers in their hair and huge grins against a background of blue skies and even bluer water.

Originaly found by doutzen37 from lovevsmodels :)

Jungle Fever makes you do some crazy things! Just kidding. I wouldn't call her a slut, per say. She's young and having fun. Is that a crime?

Ok, i'm sorry....... but i can't help it cause this present Doutzen is not the Doutzen i knew before! Well she said that she wants to have lots fun before getting married, all i can say is WELL DONE young lady :evil: Keep the boom boom pow

LOL

Doutzen got a small pic on the front page of Dutch newspaper AD De Dordtenaar

And a article about her ... 1 page a photo (Bjorn Borg party)

And 1 page with a article with a small pic of the Italian Vogue cover

But nothing new ..accept people dont call her "Doetzen" or "D" anymore ... now they call her Doutzen

And her agency rejected the Guess campaign when she started modeling because people like Ana Wintour and Steven Meisel would never want to work with models who did something commercial like that

And they say Ana Wintour still loves her because of her atletic body and because she's "clean" (beautifull)

---------------------

Doutzen had a FASHION SPECIAL...18 PAGES

in VOGUE ESPANA JULY 09

Acording someone from ebay

claudia schiffer did guess and look where it got her! and shes worked with meisel for years