Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

you guys are ok with doutzen dating guys who are not-white right?

Does it really matter who she dates. As long as she loves the guy and he treats her with respect and loves her to why should race matter? And besides its 2009 people are more diverse nowadays. I think she deserves a good bf and it wouldn't be bad is she had a baby too. But Im just wishing to much, she is still young and needs to enjoy her 20's while she can. :laugh:

i agree sazzie. im 100 percent with you.

it just seems like some guys like blom were dissapointed when they found out she was, or might be, going out with a black guy again.

i think some never gave greg a chance because he was black(blom). i've been checking out his twitter updates, and he seems like a cool guy.

:blink: WAIT WAIT WAIT

I have nothing against black people

The new guy is just not goodlooking .. (as far as I can see from the few pics of him on the internet) thats all

Greg is a goodlooking ... but he sometimes comes over as a player :yuckky: ... I think she can have better than that

..... so im happy thats over ... and now they are just friends

Her first boyfriend Eddy was also goodlooking and he seemed very very nice ... but I liked her the most with Sven Kramer

Doutzen is 1 of the best looking girls so I think she deserves a great good looking guy

+ I think she shouldn't be dating already !! .... way tooo fast

Translation Paris Match

img504.th.jpgimg505.th.jpg img506.th.jpgimg509.th.jpg

Scaned by *doutzen37*

1st page:

Nothing to translate

2nd page:

DOUTZEN

KROES

She is the new supermodel loved in every capitals.

She is the muse of all the best brands, known in the most glamorous magazines.

The wonderful blond girl from Eastermar, city of Friseland, near to Amsterdam, is living between the New-York falts, the most beautiful beaches and the biggest castles of the world.

She even posed for the Pirelli calendar.

She became rich because of her exceptionnal beauty, Doutzen puts herself in the Unicef, GreenPeace or Dance4Life (wich is against AIDS in Africa).

Single - she just broke up with DJ Ruckus, the Lenny Kravitz cousin -, she try impossible challenges.

Her dream: a stable lover.

THE SLIM

DUTCH

3rd page:

"Doutzen Kroes: I don't want a Ferrari or jewels, I just want a beautiful boat to travel on the Mediterrane with my family"

She is one of the 5 supermodels who won the most of money in 2008.

In 6 years of carreer, Doutzen Kroes, stunning 24 years Dutch, became one of the most popular model of the world, and today, she forgot the catwalks to work only on her 3 most important contracts: muse of Victoria's Secret, L'Oreal and Eternity of Calvin Klein. But, no one thought that this sportive girl, who grew in Friseland, near Amsterdam, will become one of the most famous model.

"I had a great childhood, I was very happy with my father psychotherapist, my mother and my sister Rena. I went to school by bike, I often was on a boat, I swam in lakes, I skated in winter, I was a horserider, I did many sports." Her mother said "Doutzen worked well at school, but she seemed like a boy, she was very bold" And then Doutzen told us "That's true, we was a band of boys and girls and we built shacks in the trees... To be in our band, the other childs have to taken many nettles in their hands" When she was 17, Doutzen began to read fashion magazines and then, she wanted to be a model "I asked to my sister to make some pictures of me on my dad's boat and I sent them to the Paparazzi agencie of Amsterdam" Doutzen is quickly hired in the agencie and she began the work in New-York.

Doutzen confess "It was very hard in NY, I lived in a little city and I dicovered an unknown town, without my family, without my friends. For me, New-York is a bad memory, I felt very bad, I cried every nights. At the beggining I was only in catalogues. One day, I was making photos in Saint-Barth, and I wanted to stop everything, then, I looked at the palms, the beach, the blue sky, and I thought "Come-on, there are worst things than what I am living"" She continued, changed of agencie, and everything went faster when Steven Meisel shooted the cover and 20 pages with Doutzen for Italian Vogue. After this, New-York, Milan, Paris loved her as well as Versace, Armani, YSL, Dior, Chanel... "With the succes, the other changed. Me, I didn't change, but I understood hoiw was the modelling."

Doutzen lived in a flat with some other girls, but newly, she bought a loft in Chelsea, the very chic quarter of New-York, the city that she hated so. "Today, I'm always happy when I go back at home", said Doutzen", looking at her father cooking the lunch soup, "With bio vegetables" said Doutzen laughing. The fame and the money didn't change Doutzen, "My money, I had it dollar by dollar, I didn't won the Loto... One of the first things I bought is a little place in Eastermar when I had my horse. Then I bought a flat in Amsterdam and finally, a house near the cottage of my parents" Her origins helped Doutzen to continue her job. "I live like everyone, I don't want a Ferrari or jewels, I just want to buy a beautiful boat to travel on the Mediterrane with my family and have horses". Like every young girls, Doutzen loves cinema " I love Angelina Jolie, Penelope Cruz, Will Smith and Benicio Del Toro" She read many books, biographies and even psychologics books like 'Nouvelle Terre' of Eckhart Tolle "That's something that I love to do". Doutzen knows she's beautiful "It's a chance to be beautiful, I'm not perfect, I have my doubts,

4th page:

but I don't talk about this, that's my secret"

The men, she loves them "stables, ambitious and funny". "I just broke up with my boyfiend [a DJ], but we are good friends. So, I will go to Ibiza one week with my friends from Amsterdam"

"I LOVE MY JOB, MY FAVOURITE SENTENCE? HAVE FUN BEFORE KIDS"

Of course, one day, she would like to get married and have childs "But, I love my job, I travel all around the world, and my motto is "Have fun before kids""

The 4th Page is coming soon...

Translation by Me

Thanks Lilso! The rumour-mill at work went berserk today! LOL! Maybe I'll hear something substantial tomorrow. I did have the feeling this Gordon and Doutzen did a nice 1-2 to fool everybody. But I have no clue why.

Maybe she should follow Bar's example for a while, just play with them and try some out. Like I do with cars.