Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

I don't want to stir a rumor here dude, but if you quite know Doutzen(which i'm sure) you know what i'm talking about.

Don't want to stir a rumor? What is this forum for? Just placing pictures? Rumours rock and are perfectly human. And I know Doutzen from interviews, rumours and the scene. I really don't know her secrets but one, which I stated here already.

You know, when I dated a black girl, almost 20 years ago, people were watching us and we thought it would just be a matter of time before people would accept interracial relationships since we live in a interracial world. The world hasn't changed as much as we wished it would, sad to see we were wrong. Even now I am married to a half-blood people ask me if I married her because she is coloured. No, Stupid! Because I fell in love with her. What has colour to do with that?

If Doutzen is anything Frisian, she thinks just the same way.

Well said, & I couldn't agree more.

&& to repeat Doutzen37's question: She isn't with Greg anymore?

Huh. Didn't he post a Twitter message a while back... Something about where he was doing a gig && if "any ladies wanted to join him" or something? Or was that not his real Twitter?

Ugh. Sorting reality from truth is not an easy trade at all.

Thread Edited :) .

*quoted post edited* ~ Pose Edited by Joe > Average

This is the reason I won't post here anymore. That is so insulting and Wrong. Stupidity has a reached a new high here.....And this forum could use a moderator. Make it fast please.

I hope that you don't stop posting on account of someone breaking the rules....because they are subject to change if they continue to fail to comply...A moderator is here and has to say this.

The rules of Bellazon don't mandate that everyone love other races. If you want to sit around and make discriminatory remarks or whatever in your own personal life, that's your business. However on this forum, racial slurs of any kind made against ANY race at ANY time will not be tolerated.

"text showing racism or other content widely considered offensive."

Also, model bashing is against the rules of Bellazon as the term you habitually use is an insult to both parties. To infer that something is wrong with someone for dating another race is an insult to both that person and that race. The comments about Asians was also way out of line as well.

Please see thre rules of Bellazon here http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?showtopic=988 .

Good day all :) .

Those lips are all over Fryslan. Brilliant idea, almost every shop has them in the windows. The band itself is just a local group, though popular. And Doutzen's mom deserves a tribute.

There are also these guys travelling trough Africa with some old car they dubbed the "Doutzen Cruiser". Also cool. Well, it made me smile. :)