Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

What's up with that quote :blink: Is she redirecting her career to the very low level of commercial modelling?

Sorry Doutzy girl, but that aint good and certainly being FAT ass aint really looks good on you! Someone here badly needs to diet and be back on the runway once in a while before everything is too late!

^What crawled up your ass and died there? Can we not state our opinion in a *respectful* manner?

Sorry, but i'm just pointing out the mere obvious about Doutzen! I know it's none of my business, but i think many will agree with me that she gained a lot of weight and it doesn't look good on her. Hope she wakes up from her slumber before she looses all her contracts, to the extent of no related fashion stuffs will be interested in her anymore for being FAT to model!

And like I said, can't you say that in a respectful way? Not to mention, Doutzen is... 24, 25? Her modeling career was never about to last forever. It never does.

She can at least have the longevity of her modelling career if she's just being smart about it! Again, it's none of our business to question her career decisions, but it's just sad to see her succumb to the lowside of modelling! Well, gone is the Doutzen that almost everyone adores be it designers, companies, fashion enthusiasts etc. It's just sad <_<

What's up with that quote :blink: Is she redirecting her career to the very low level of commercial modelling?

Sorry Doutzy girl, but that aint good and certainly being FAT ass aint really looks good on you! Someone here badly needs to diet and be back on the runway once in a while before everything is too late!

WOW! Had a bad day? LOL! Please come over to Fryslan once, it will cool you down.

I am sure it is something else. And I saw her ass on Sensation White (awesome btw, only this guy with his doors...) and that was a really fine ass.

Jodeci, that is connaiseurs-music. Very infuential group. Timbaland, Missy Elliot. Great nick! :D

i know nothing about modeling, but isnt the stuff she's been doing made her more popular to the mainstream?

i myself had no clue about her until i saw her in Victorias Secret, which is apprently considered a step down on this site.

she looks great. im glad she isnt starving herself.

Doutzen Kroes is the model Monday on Complex.com

Model Monday: Doutzen Kroes

It’s tough starting the work week after a national holiday and a three-day weekend, but have no fear, Model Monday is here! You can always rely on Complex to wake you up with a tall drink of water…case in point: Doutzen Kroes (pronounced “doubt zin crews”). She’s a model from the Netherlands, but she’s from a small village called Eastermar so you know she’s no red-light-district Amsterdam chick. She holds down the new Calvin Klein “Eternity” ads and walks the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show along with our other favorite mannequins. If the fact that she takes tasteful topless pictures isn’t what makes her perfect wifey material…well, than we don’t know what is. Check out her hottest pictures after the jump…

NAME: Doutzen Kroes

DOB: 1/23/1985

NATIONALITY: Dutch

WORKED FOR: Calvin Klein, Victoria’s Secret, Gucci, Dolce & Gabbana, Versace, GAP