Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

wow i havent posted in here in ages!! but yes thats the picture i posted to her twitter.. i met her on 5th ave about a year ago, shes soo sweet! she even wrote back to me on twitter! she said :

MissDK@xlightblue ooh yes I remember, thank you for the picture! hope everything is well in your life:)

That surely hurts :( for they've already judged a person without really knowing her first and all the other good things Doutzen has done apart from modelling!

But Doutzen can make a lot of people react with just a single statement, is she really famous in Holland?

aww sweet!

------------------------

wilders won

so the people who voted for wilders and read on that site that doutzen dont like him

they say things like: just be pretty ..pretty but no brains (those kind of things)

ok thanks!

most of comments were really nasty! :( I'm really surprised people have criticized Doutzen!

According to fashionista.com

Quote:

We usually we learn about a new fan page on the book of faces by seeing it in our “suggestions” or noticing that a friend has become a “fan.” That’s not how Victoria’s Secret rolls at all.

They do big productions with angels and supermodels. Even if it is just to launch a Facebook page.

Instead, Alessandra and Doutzen will be at the store on Lex this Monday morning to make the announcement about the company’s official fan page.

The girls are also accepting VS’s Webby Award later that night at Cipriani.

Tech boys everywhere are very, very happy.

----------------------------

thnx to dadum

The Hangover Cast Trades Sin City for New York City

Quote:

Last night in New York City, there were plenty of comics and models at Details and Cinema Society's screening of The Hangover, the new comedy about a stag night in Vegas that goes awry. As Rob Thomas, Molly Sims, and Alan Cumming sat down for the movie, star Justin Bartha discussed Sin City. "Because it has that title," he said, "when people go there they make it just that. Really it's the people that are full of sin and they need an outlet, and Vegas is the outlet."

After the screening, guests such as Nicole Miller, Shoshanna Lonstein Gruss, and Amy Sacco headed over to the yard at the SoHo Grand. "I even laughed all the way through the credits, which never happens," Byrdie Bell said. Actors Caroline Rhea, Jesse Eisenberg, and Lake Bell mingled with Paula Abdul as a gaggle of models, including Hilary Rhoda, Caroline Winberg, and Doutzen Kroes, nibbled on a frat-tastic dinner of fish and chips, sliders, and hot dogs. Danny Masterson revealed his own experience in Las Vegas: "I D.J. a lot there, and it's a lot of dudes from Jersey with tribal arm bands and slick hair that are really buff getting really drunk. Then you go to the poker room and have fun by taking all their money."

Across the courtyard, Will Arnett (whose Arrested Development co-star Jeffrey Tambor is also in The Hangover) and Zach Braff joked around while Gerard Butler chatted to Kelly Bensimon. "I probably would go to Vegas for a bachelor party," admitted Hangover star Bradley Cooper just before Andrew Saffir handed around shots of Jagermeister. "It really supercedes its reputation." Is there any other place that might come close? "Apparently Beirut in the 1940s was the ultimate place to party."

www.vanityfair.com

-------------------------------

thnx to PoshKitty

Seems her C&A Ad Campaign is confirmed according this:

Quote:

post-16474-0-1446072521-79338_thumb.jpg

Fotos Reprodução

After so many mystery and uncertainties, it seems that there were finally chosen the new models who will represent the C&A in the next season. According to the team of the journalist Joyce Pascowitch, Alessandra Ambr

wow i havent posted in here in ages!! but yes thats the picture i posted to her twitter.. i met her on 5th ave about a year ago, shes soo sweet! she even wrote back to me on twitter! she said :

MissDK@xlightblue ooh yes I remember, thank you for the picture! hope everything is well in your life:)

---------------------

:wave:

can u ask her if she's got the tiffany's campaign ?

aww sweet!

------------------------

wilders won

so the people who voted for wilders and read on that site that doutzen dont like him

they say things like: just be pretty ..pretty but no brains (those kind of things)

ok thanks!

most of comments were really nasty! :( I'm really surprised people have criticized Doutzen!

Really, she should see it a a compiment. That site is the breeding-ground for Wilders-followers. Since I know some new stuff about Doutzen I am really not a fan of her anymore. But this was kinda neat. I liked it.

Why does it matter anyway? Believe it or not there are fans of models across the world.

And, prettyphile I would love to see the rest of the ed.

i know i know. just gets hard sometimes to understand what some people are saying, or trying to say. you from the US roxy?

Have you guys seen this full editorial from when Doutzen?

If not I'll go ahead and post the entire thing

I don't think so but if you could, post the whole editorial? She looks such like a siren there. Very sexy!

Why does it matter anyway? Believe it or not there are fans of models across the world.

And, prettyphile I would love to see the rest of the ed.

i know i know. just gets hard sometimes to understand what some people are saying, or trying to say. you from the US roxy?

Yes i'm from the US. And, I understand what you mean about it being sometimes difficult to understand, but they are fans of doutzen just like you and i! :)

Grazia Juni interview /first part in english, second part is dutch

Doutzen is clearly notable between the crowd, she has a radiating beauty, where you have to look at. Her blonde hair is down, carries a little makup and has been simply dressed in short pants, a black t-shirt and red plateau sandals. She is glad that her boyfriend Greg is in Cannes also, for her it’s the nicest film festival. " I had goose flesh on the red carpet"

Do you still coming a lot to the Netherlands?

Yes, as much as possible. The last months I have been there regularly. Greg and I have together celebrated Queensday. I love to walk around on the museum square. We got a backstage pass from Tiesto but I wanted to be with Greg and the rest of the crowd.

Is it easy for you to walk trough Amsterdam and not being recognized?

O no problem, crazily putting on some orange clothing, orange sunglasses, and orange cap… Strange enough I am especially recognised the last time in Friezeland. However, nice that they are so proud of me. And when I don’t feel like being recognized I just put on some sunglasses, and it hides the wrinkles.

If you are in the Netherlands do you live in your own Amsterdam apartment?

No, generally I go to my parents, just to my hometown. My sister lives in my apartment in Amsterdam.

And Greg has naturalised here already!

Yes, funny right!? So smart that he picks up automatically all Dutch words. I talk also frequently Dutch against him. " nice weather today (in Dutch" or " have do you say Greg the key? (in Dutch) " and he gets that, I feel it really tight between Greg and me, I am entirely crazy on him. In the beginning you’re not sure how it will work, but after 1.5 a year we understand each other,

Do you get a lot attention from famous men?

Yes, a quite lot of and very frequently. But I am with Greg and we’re having such a great time that I don’t put ant energy in it. But in a way it’s an honour when famous men want you to be their girlfriend. I’ll sometimes ask them: Do you want do go to my place? and then they say generally yes, on which I answer: then you cannot be my boyfriend, It doesn’t work if you want to play me, what kind of boyfriend does that? Simply just as test, it is absolutely flattering, And do not forget famous men have all a very big ego

--------------------------------------

Wat is het meest decadente en luxueuze dat je ooit hebt meegemaakt?

Acg ik kom op zoveel fantastische en luxe plekken...ik vind het verschrikkelijk als mensen opscheppen over hun 9 huizen en prive-jet. Voor mij hoeft het niet allemaal zo luxe, laatst heb ik met Greg opeens het vliegtuig naar Cuba gepakt. Zo leuk en overwacht! Daar hebben we het fantastisch gehad met de eilandbewoners. Die reden ons rond met een oude auto en kookten thuis voor ons. dat is voor mij vele belangrijker, ik heb die mooie documentaire gezien, Planeth earth dan denk je echt: wat is de wereld mooi! En als iedereen dat denkt , is dat goed voor de wereld.Je kunt iets doen vanuit dat blij en positieve gevoel.

In de Quote 100 sta je met 10 miljoen. Hebben modellen geen last van de crisis?

Ik merk het wel hoor. Er zijn nu bladen die je graag willen boeken maar geen vliegticket kunnen betalen.... en in NY zie je steeds meer zwervers en schoenpoetsers

Je bent onzeker zonder make-up hoorden we.

Ja echt, ik ben bang dat ik tegenval zonder al die make-up die je voor een fotoshoot krijgt. Mensen geloven dat nooit, dus doe ik nu maar zelfverzekerder en houd die onzekerheid voor mezelf. Ik ben nooit onzeker over wie ik ben maar wel over hoe ik eruit zie. Dat komt door het wereldje. Het gaat er de hele dag over en je bent omringt door al die super mooie modellen, die allemaal heel iets bijzonders hebben. En bij dit vak hoort de angst dat ze je op een zeker moment niet meer leuk vinden...

Je loopt ook geen catwalk meer

Catwalks doe je als je met modellenwerk begint. Het is een soort advertentie voor jezelf, alle pers is daar. Dat heb ik nu niet meer nodig. Ik doe natuurlijk nog wel VS en dat vind ik zo leuk om te doen. Het is ook heel eng, voor zoveel mensen in je ondergoed. Ik heb er echt keihard aan gewerkt. Een sapdieet gevolgd en vooral veel getraind. 2x per dag naar de gym, dat houdt je niet een hele jaar vol. Ik vind touwtjespringen heel leuk,boxing gym, hardlopen, power yoga. Vroeger deed ik veel aan sport, korfbal,fanatiek schaatsen. Ik heb nog steeds een schaatskont:billen met veel spieren

Er worden vaak vragen gesteld over je lichaam vind je dat lastig?

Omdat ik een verschil maak tussen mezelf en me uiterlijk kan ik er goed tegen. Hoe ik ben is veel belangrijker, ik geloof in reincarnatie. Je krijgt een lichaam in dit leven, maar het is slechts een omhulsel van wat je bent. Ik heb heel veel mazzel dat ik er zo uitzie. ik heb waarschijnlijk veel rare dingen meegemaakt in mijn vorige levens !

Wat vind jij mooi>?

Het is een kwestie van houding en bewegen. Een vrouw met een mooi recht en elegant postuur kan bijna geen slecht lijf hebben. Als je je goed voelt in je lichaam en het mooi draagt, IS het ook mooi. Mijn zus is iets voller maar ze is ZO mooi, heeft zulke mooie vormen. Het is moeilijk om jezelf mooi te vinden. Je moet van je lichaam genieten, maar er is altijd wel iets wat je anders zou willen. Maar kijk uit, want straks ben je bejaard en heb je nooit genoten van je lichaam. Een perfect lichaam bestaat gewoon niet!

Wie heeft volgends jou een mooi lichaam?

Adriana L is echt een prachtige meiid. Ze is een vriendin van me en is nu zwanger van haar 1e kind. We kunnen heel goed met elkaar opschieten en respecteren elkaar. het helpt dat we geen concurrenten zijn, we zijn zo anders. En ik vind het lichaam van Gisele ook heel mooi. Weer heel anders, wat dunniger en taniger. Adriana is voller meer voluptueus

Is het moeilijk oud te worden als je zo mooi bent?

Ja, er wordt zoveel druk op je uitgeoefend om altijd mooi te zijn, dat ouder worden ook ongelukkig makt. Ach ik denk maar zo: Je kunt geluk niet uit materialistische dingen halen. Ik krijg zoveel voldoening en positieve energie uit de dingen die ik doe en meemaak, dat ik daar niet bang voor ben.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

by magostyle and dadum/thanks a lot

post-1004-0-1446072527-6666_thumb.jpg

post-1004-0-1446072527-68926_thumb.jpg

post-1004-0-1446072527-7194_thumb.jpg

post-1004-0-1446072527-74283_thumb.jpg

post-1004-0-1446072527-80553_thumb.jpg

post-1004-0-1446072527-84465_thumb.jpgpost-1004-0-1446072527-8582_thumb.jpg

post-1004-0-1446072527-87223_thumb.jpgpost-1004-0-1446072527-88028_thumb.jpg

post-1004-0-1446072527-89897_thumb.jpg

According to the Photographer, they're all from the same shoot. However the lingerie shot isn't very cohesive with the others... however based on what the photographer says.... the story is about her cheating. Prim and proper with one guy, dirty with another.